Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: dont stop believing- ( report.in.da.making)

Default dont stop believing- ( report.in.da.making)

my..........old..play and read so u can get my driff...........kali style

i am so sad.. that this link of lobster/ crab fishing hasn't been active
    and deserving of the respect that crustaceans... envelops.

I am not an angel, for i for took to drinking a 12 pack of becks at 4am... slowly
    killed it by 10am... which then i went back for another....

"but"............. i cant comprehend.... the lack of the community to generated...
    a part of fishing that goes hand ...in this solitary state of mind...........

whatever!.... ill kill this other 12 pack..... and "I" will go make report that rivals....
    this solitary state of mind.......a new begin..although it was always there.
    Last edited by madmax951; 07-13-2012 at 02:12 PM.

from the deep caverns... of experience......and hesitation.... comes good writing...

share....... it all! and don't stop believing.... in your SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madmax951 View Post
    from the deep caverns... of experience......and hesitation.... comes good writing...

share....... it all! and don't stop believing.... in your SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's right DOCKbat.... stop the hating and the stocking.... we know
    u want some attention....

the decimal place goes before the inverse square of your puny little brain... i know...that anything more than 1 + 1 will cause your condition. Bubble wrap your self good old Friend.
    Last edited by madmax951; 09-02-2012 at 05:28 AM.