Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: I smell a poacher!!!!

lol haha . True True .

Bring on the Poachers... They obviously have not met me yet. And probably not the 4 guys ive called on, and got caught. I wont stand around and have my local ponds go to crap cause these guys with no licenses and keeping fish that, they aren't gonna eat . . and yes LMB under 10" - a bucket full. Lots of meat on those guys. I am going to be a D***. Thats too bad , deal with it. I go fishing daily at these ponds and lakes . And I cant wait to get my quota! haha. shooting for 10 in 2 months. Looks like im almost there. haha

We try to talk civil with all these so called fishermen, and try to educate them on what they are doing. Most are hostile to us . So yes, after that and them getting in our face, Cal Tips it is. They actually have been good about showing up, so take your chances and come on down .

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBassER55 View Post
    lol haha . True True .

Bring on the Poachers... They obviously have not met me yet. And probably not the 4 guys ive called on, and got caught. I wont stand around and have my local ponds go to crap cause these guys with no licenses and keeping fish that, they aren't gonna eat . . and yes LMB under 10" - a bucket full. Lots of meat on those guys. I am going to be a D***. Thats too bad , deal with it. I go fishing daily at these ponds and lakes . And I cant wait to get my quota! haha. shooting for 10 in 2 months. Looks like im almost there. haha

We try to talk civil with all these so called fishermen, and try to educate them on what they are doing. Most are hostile to us . So yes, after that and them getting in our face, Cal Tips it is. They actually have been good about showing up, so take your chances and come on down .
    see this is what im talking about, call caltip. dont be the guy that decides to be a vigilante and just start releasing peoples fish for them and threatening to fight them over the matter. call someone who can do something caltip. But seriously this thread does need to die.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    see this is what im talking about, call caltip. dont be the guy that decides to be a vigilante and just start releasing peoples fish for them and threatening to fight them over the matter. call someone who can do something caltip. But seriously this thread does need to die.
    NEVER!!!!! MUHAHAHA!!! Just gotta get to 10000 and I'm good lol, seriously though has anyone ever done that?

Jealous of this crap post youve got to be kidding,the joke is making fun of the poachers ,when they are wrecking the fishing all over the freshwater and along the coast ,but you know that saying and i should have known it before saying anything on this thread if you mess with s/h/i/t/ you get it on you ,i should have just have laughed at carpboys video and stayed with real posts of real fishing, not net nerds jerking off on here making drama,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oops now all my haters have ammo for this thread bwefore it gets flushed away like the terd that it is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by technician View Post
    NEVER!!!!! MUHAHAHA!!! Just gotta get to 10000 and I'm good lol, seriously though has anyone ever done that?
    I used to read reports all the time on this forum and others how people would threaten to fight poachers and take the fish off there stringers, because for some reason playing real life batman was more fruitful than just calling the caltip. On one forum i read a guy got into it with a poacher, and the people around them called the cops and the bystanders said the fisherman started it. poacher more or less went free and the guy who started the fight got a ticket or something.

No tech, Just you. - Your ballin!

Vigilante... sometimes you have to... dont put your too cents in if you have no clue what we have tried or done. You look as bad as the people doing the poaching. O i forgot you guys just troll and joke about doing illegal stuff. Which is not illegal , just childish.

Lets keep ths thread going. Hopefully it does bring more poachers to my area...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819