Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I smell a poacher!!!!

Smooth move dude, I like your style.

I stand corrected it is not a special reg. lake, that doesn't make it right though. Good luck with that, hope to see you out there I'll keep that 800 number handy lol. I have a little trick up my sleeve that might stir things up a bit.

Technician dont get shot over some bass. I know that **** hurts your soul to see this BS but can you imagine explaining to your family you got killed over some fish? This guy may not be packing but you cant trust others are not. Be safe dude. I cant say I wouldnt do the same thing you did with my big mouth but when you think about it, its not a smart move. Take some pics and keep your distance.

I live less than a mile down the street from Eisenhower and have fished it since I was a kid. I'd never seen 1 DFG officer at the lake. UNTIL!!!! A few weeks ago I saw a DFG truck parked on lincoln and he WAS patroling. Just last week I saw a different DFG truck patroling the lake. Hopefully this illegal bluegill guy will get his!

wasnt eisenhowser a president?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Really?

Only one bass over 17 inches?

Perhaps the WD40 i've been spraying on my baits has affected my vision a little, but can you show me where it says that?

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/regulations/Fr...4-sec5_00.html

The only wording I see that pertains to this particular body of water reads:

And I don't see Eisenhower listed under the "Special Regulations" on that page, thus Javier can take 5 bass home, as long as they're over 12 inches in size.

If he is using live bluegill, call the 800# that appears on your license to report him to the DFG. I'm sure DFG will race down in an instant to apprehend the poacher.

All I know is that I never knew Eisenhower had tasty bass. Thanks to this post, now I know where to fill up the freezer with delicious bass filets. Perhaps Javier will show me the ropes.

Thanks for the 411!

;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dark "Keep Everything I Catch" Shadow
    Brigadier Sergeant at Arms
    BUCKET BRIGADE REPRESENT!!!

www.bucketbrigadeer.com
    Chasing stocking trux and bustin capz. That's how we roll!
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=32
    Looks like its time for a bucket brigade event. And our very first location for the event is eisenhower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fishin"2limits"arteest
    Private first class
    BUCKET BRIGADE REPRESENT!!!

www.bucketbrigadeer.com
    Chasing stocking trux and bustin capz. That's how we roll!
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=32

Why do some ppl hoot and howler over bass caught with live gill??? Sounded like it was a real accomplishment when it happened yesterday..........

I remember Back in the day when Eisenhower park had that little zoo..

This place changed a lot. There used to be tons of green sunfish over 10 inches in those streams

That stream used to be a lot deeper..

Now there are homeless people dying in the grass and child molesters camping out..

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    I remember Back in the day when Eisenhower park had that little zoo..

This place changed a lot. There used to be tons of green sunfish over 10 inches in those streams

That stream used to be a lot deeper..

Now there are homeless people dying in the grass and child molesters camping out..
    lol there are really dying bums there???

Old dying bums and child molesters? Is this Penn State?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast