Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: FNN Stickers

Default FNN Stickers

I'm looking to see if FNN has any stickers, to sell, for my kayak? I would like to rep this site from my yak. I researched the site and threads but came up empty.

Well...Maybe I shouldn't say this, but people have been known to "copy and paste" logos to print on sticker or decal papers, even t-shirt iron-ons... Just saying... 'Course I would never do that because I don't do illegal things...

I'm still hoping to get my hands on one of the FNN shirts they used to sell. Stickers would be awesome too, we can slap them all over our tackle boxes, trucks, boats, tubes, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    I'm still hoping to get my hands on one of the FNN shirts they used to sell. Stickers would be awesome too, we can slap them all over our tackle boxes, trucks, boats, tubes, etc...
    Those were the T57 shirts but that's a touchy subject for some, it's better if you made your own bro. Oops I put those 3 characters on my post I hope this thread doesn't get locked lol