Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona 7/9-Entry fee price ridiculous

Default Corona 7/9-Entry fee price ridiculous

Went out on 7/9. Absolutely horrible. Plus the entry fee has gone up. In these hard economic times, you RAISE the entry fee Corona? Way to look out for your customers. $33 to float tube your lake is OUTRAGEOUS. No other lake charges that much. Not DVL, Lake Lerris, Irvine, nowhere. Get your priorities in check Corona.

No wonder Im not seeing as many reports. Nobody is going there. Less fish and higher prices. Great business model.

amd i though irvine was bad......

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    Went out on 7/9. Absolutely horrible. Plus the entry fee has gone up. In these hard economic times, you RAISE the entry fee Corona? Way to look out for your customers. $33 to float tube your lake is OUTRAGEOUS. No other lake charges that much. Not DVL, Lake Lerris, Irvine, nowhere. Get your priorities in check Corona.

No wonder Im not seeing as many reports. Nobody is going there. Less fish and higher prices. Great business model.
    I posted " Corona Suggestion" couple days ago and fishinglakes responded that the only reason rates have gone up is because of fish per pound cost. Believe me your not the only one complaining about these ridiculous prices. After all the money I've spent with Corona Lake I probably could of put some kids through college.

DVL doesnt charge that much to tube???....im gonna drink lots of beer out there and make warm water

Default Fee's

The fee's have gone up a bit and it does take a big hit out the wallet. It just like the price of gas everything has to go up eventually maybe not a big increase. The float tube launch should have stayed the same in my opinion. Why up the price on that? But also let me tell you this there is fish in there a lot! You just have to find them. I went out Friday and limited out under 3 hours.

Here's the report maybe it will help you locate the fish
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...7-6-Easy-Limit!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogus14 View Post
    I posted " Corona Suggestion" couple days ago and fishinglakes responded that the only reason rates have gone up is because of fish per pound cost. Believe me your not the only one complaining about these ridiculous prices. After all the money I've spent with Corona Lake I probably could of put some kids through college.
    Interesting argument by Corona, but why wouldn't Irvine raise their rates? They buy fish too. Have their prices not gone up?

Also, Irvine makes it free to tube. Corona charges $8. Why not make it free at Corona?

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Stitz View Post
    DVL doesnt charge that much to tube???....im gonna drink lots of beer out there and make warm water
    I know I can't tube at DVL. My point was I can pay entry, launch fee AND a tag for under what Corona charges. Now THAT'S ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Leejahd View Post
    The fee's have gone up a bit and it does take a big hit out the wallet. It just like the price of gas everything has to go up eventually maybe not a big increase. The float tube launch should have stayed the same in my opinion. Why up the price on that? But also let me tell you this there is fish in there a lot! You just have to find them. I went out Friday and limited out under 3 hours.

Here's the report maybe it will help you locate the fish
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...7-6-Easy-Limit!
    Good job on catching them.

Even if I limited, I still would think the prices are outrageous. Just not worth it.

I would love to see float tube launch for free at corona!

it really does suck that prices went up but the fish are there just have to find them. i don't own a float tube or a boat so every time i go i have to RENT so its much more worse for me. shore lines are completely dead

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast