Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: WANTED: Looking for a 14' aluminum boat and trailer

Default WANTED: Looking for a 14' aluminum boat and trailer

Just sold my crestliner and now I am looking for a smaller boat, about 600 lbs with trailer and motor. I am looking to pay up to $1200 if the boat is right. But am open to buying a boat and trailer without a motor also, and then purchase the motor seperate. I have already been through craigs list, and most people either have sold them or don't ever call you back. I wont buy less than 15 hp, unless its a good enough deal to sell off the motor and buy a bigger one. Dont care about 4 stroke. to much money, just to fish DVL. Can just rent one if I ever go there.

You trying to play with my emotions right now...lol...I'm trying to sale a 14' aluminum Valco with 18 hp evinrude 2 stroke...Needs some work though. I just posted a thread with a few pics...let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    Just sold my crestliner and now I am looking for a smaller boat, about 600 lbs with trailer and motor. I am looking to pay up to $1200 if the boat is right. But am open to buying a boat and trailer without a motor also, and then purchase the motor seperate. I have already been through craigs list, and most people either have sold them or don't ever call you back. I wont buy less than 15 hp, unless its a good enough deal to sell off the motor and buy a bigger one. Dont care about 4 stroke. to much money, just to fish DVL. Can just rent one if I ever go there.

Quote Originally Posted by lokotbg View Post
    You trying to play with my emotions right now...lol...I'm trying to sale a 14' aluminum Valco with 18 hp evinrude 2 stroke...Needs some work though. I just posted a thread with a few pics...let me know.
    what kind of work? and where is the boat at?

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    what kind of work? and where is the boat at?
    I am located in Moreno Valley. The boat is in good condition, just needs carpet, seats put in. things like that. The trailer needs tail lights, maybe a new winch some other cosmetic type of stuff...It's functional, the boat doesn't leak at all...I just wanted to make it look a lot better. Like I said in my post, I don't really have the time or money to put into this right now....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dad's phone pics 022.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	36209   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dad's phone pics 023.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	36210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dad's phone pics 016.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	36211  

F/f congrats on selling your Crestliner, that was a nice rig you had....

Quote Originally Posted by GdHkSet1 View Post
    F/f congrats on selling your Crestliner, that was a nice rig you had....
    thanks. i miss my boat, but will get another one soon, and will get to use this one more.