Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Emerald Cove

Default Emerald Cove

Gonna be heading to the river for a week to get some time away from work. I have been lake fishing like crazy lately, and although its fun I need a break from the norm. I am heading to the emerald cove resort that sits on a stretch of river between the havasu damn and parker damn. I have three goals.

#1. Catch first striper

#2. LMB or SMB in excess of 5lbs.

#3. Catfish in excess of 10lbs.

I will be fishing from a boat and from shore. Having set the goals, does anyone have any suggested methods to get there? I am an avid bass fisherman and feel that I know what I am doing as far as targeting bass, but have never broken the 5lb mark. I have never caught a striper or fished anywhere that has them. I have caught plenty of big cats but never broken the 10lb mark. Let me know if you guys have any good methods to target the big boys. I plan to write a review when I return and post pics of my catch. Any advice is appreciated.

Default river guide

I hear there's a guide who's amazing knows everything his name is Rusty look him up.

I will be fishing from a boat and from shore. Having set the goals, does anyone have any suggested methods to get there? I am an avid bass fisherman and feel that I know what I am doing as far as targeting bass, but have never broken the 5lb mark. I have never caught astriper or fished anywhere that has them. I have caught plenty of big cats but never broken the 10lb mark. Let me know if you guys have any good methods to target the big boys. I plan to write a review when I return and post pics of my catch. Any advice is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a web site or number?