Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Superman Sighting! NPH 7/22. 7/1 Recon on the S.W.A.T Vessel and 7/8 Ghost Hunt.

Arthur, I'm gonna tell you right now that next time you plan on being in the town I grew up in you had better give me a call buddy!

After hearing about the trip Bill had with Mikey and then seeing the pictures of some very nice fish I knew you all were going to score well this weekend. Very nice catch and now I know you are going to tease everyone with pictures of the meal the Iron Chef makes out of it.

Sid, I saw the pics of you and your son with some beautiful WSB of your own! That is way too cool to have such a great day and share it with him.

Glad you got your PB ghost with me Arthur! That fish may take awhile to upgrade, but I like your chances. We started out the day venturing to our destination with Arthur stating "you know Mikey, it was 2 years ago to the day that or founder Dana passed away". I thought to myself, how fitting would it be for Arthur to conquer a beast WSB today! Arthur hasn't been in a good squid bite before, and he probably had more fun catching those then anything, but I kept him occupied while we waited out the bite. Since only a few of my close friends knew about where we were, we were cheering everyone on when they got bit, and all of us caught quality fish on this day. One of my other friends called after finishing up boat chores, and said "Thanks for giving me the best day of fishing I've ever had with my son" . I know Lynn and family will be enjoying these delicious fish for weeks to come, and maybe, just maybe, my surf fishing buddy will be back for more stories soon. He still wants that big flat one, and I'll do my best to help make that happen. In the meantime, its respool reels with new line, replace terminal tackle lost, and reorganize my tackle box. I'm out. Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by exfactor View Post
    Glad you got your PB ghost with me Arthur! That fish may take awhile to upgrade, but I like your chances. We started out the day venturing to our destination with Arthur stating "you know Mikey, it was 2 years ago to the day that or founder Dana passed away". I thought to myself, how fitting would it be for Arthur to conquer a beast WSB today! Arthur hasn't been in a good squid bite before, and he probably had more fun catching those then anything, but I kept him occupied while we waited out the bite. Since only a few of my close friends knew about where we were, we were cheering everyone on when they got bit, and all of us caught quality fish on this day. One of my other friends called after finishing up boat chores, and said "Thanks for giving me the best day of fishing I've ever had with my son" . I know Lynn and family will be enjoying these delicious fish for weeks to come, and maybe, just maybe, my surf fishing buddy will be back for more stories soon. He still wants that big flat one, and I'll do my best to help make that happen. In the meantime, its respool reels with new line, replace terminal tackle lost, and reorganize my tackle box. I'm out. Mikey

Mikey, I could tell arthur was excited just from reading the text he sent me.

You have awesome skills! and I had to laugh about the part where you handed the gaff over to Arthur to seal the deal. Very Cool.

Arthur

I am glad to see you and get our GHOST in the boat that the way to do it my friend Congrat to all.
    Saltman.

Awesome Report(s)! Nice to see some white sea bass redemption for all the great whites that have been lost in the surf this season. I anticipate there will be plenty more to come in the weeks/ months ahead. When they make the mistake of moving in to striking range Yoda (Mikey) will find them. Well done boys.. Oh yeah and to answer Arthur's question if the fish in the picture was a calico it's actually its a Johnny Bass.. I believe the official name is olive rock fish. Anyways it looks like you had a fantastic morning on the water and managed to catch some big fish. What better time to go back out there and catch more big fish...

JerryG

wow...that's a big *** WSB.
    Arthur, congrats on the beautiful catch brotha!
    Glad to see the Northern S.W.A.T chapter nailing the quality fish.
    Mikey, that knife you got there aint no joke buddy! lol.
    Keep at it guys :D

NICE REPORT!!!

That boat is one of the best skiffs around! Plenty of room to walk or in some cases RUN to the bow when you hook a fish. I might know a little bit about that boat. I got one myself

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my boat.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	36212

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    NICE REPORT!!!

That boat is one of the best skiffs around! Plenty of room to walk or in some cases RUN to the bow when you hook a fish. I might know a little bit about that boat. I got one myself

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my boat.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	36212
    That must be a popular boat. I saw it's twin last night in G.G.

Default Thanks bro.

Thanks for the fish brotha, can't believe how thick those filets are.
    Good times with good friends, Dana is looking down and smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON View Post
    That must be a popular boat. I saw it's twin last night in G.G.
    We liive right on the border line of GG and Orange...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast