Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T. / NPH/ Swimmie

Default S.W.A.T. / NPH/ Swimmie

Hit up NPH yesterday for about an hour and managed to pull up a couple of flatties.
    This one was about 12” and unfortunately the hook went right through its eye and when I pulled the hook his eye came with it;

See it’s eye on the hook?! : (

After I released the shorty, I cast to the same area and a couple throws later I hooked up to this;

Measured out at over 24”.
    I have no clue what the color pattern was with the Big Hammer and I didn’t use any scent.
    Lots of bait in the harbor right now, fish were jumping all around and causing major boils.

Here are some fish I have caught over the last 2 sessions.

Have a good one!

Robert
    <><

Thumbs up

That's where they've been hiding... in the harbor!
    Nice Hali Roberto.
    Have fun on Monday helping the kids and thanks for representing S.W.A.T. at the event.

Nice work Robert.
    That might be the Smelt pattern Big Hammer. It's been working well up here on some super secret missions that Yoda and I have been on...

Have fun Monday, I would of joined you if the boss hadn't brought me back on full time.
    It's a good thing and bad at the same time.... cuts into my fishing

WWO
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 07-06-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Lol did you keep the eye on?

Nice hali

Nice ! ive been wanting to hit the harbor in the tube !

That's a spottie special big hammer, funny cuz its the only color I dont catch anything on in there lol

Roberto,

Corection Added!!!!!!!!!

Bill is right on the Smelt Pattern for the first short. As you stated in the PM those were the swimmies that I gave you a year ago! I some times keep them in the same compartment of my bait box and they tend to bleed over from one color to the next. Great eyes Bill!

VG is right on. A Spottie Special it is! The same ones that I gave you last year when we hit up the harbor!

Be carfull as the harbor can be addictive!

See you on the big boat on Monday. Eddie (Hesbros) and I will be there early am to help set up! We plan on fishing after we are done with the kids somewhere so bring the gear and join us!

Steve

Last edited by flyngby; 07-06-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Robert,

Great job on the mixed species, I've grown very accustomed to seeing ghosts in your reports !

What time of day were you fishing NPH? I currently work like 10 minutes from NPH, so if you ever plan on stopping by there in the afternoon, let me know, i'll join ya after work!

Andrew

Great catching man!! Very cool.

Nice haul Robert. That looks like the BH 3" Spottie Special color

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast