Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reading a New Book.

Hey dockrat, is that the volume where they explain why the hell do girls mean the exact opposite of what they say. Cause i have the volume where how to answer there questions without shooting yourself in the foot, and it took me 5 years to read it. Now we'll see how many more years it takes to understand it. Hey light I like those answers to those questions. My answers to those questions normally involved a. jumping out the window b. while in the middle of answering the question I accidentely stab myself in the foot or c. I just pick up my pillow and blanket and head immediately to the couch.

Just play it cool, go with the flow. If any girl asks you those questions and doesnt know the answer then shes not meant for or shes just fishing for complements, which their great at.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......... Wasnt dockrat banned?

yes fellas, sadly DR is no longer with us...for the next 26 days....no more fun now

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    yes fellas, sadly DR is no longer with us...for the next 26 days....no more fun now
    Wow he got the month? Must have been a good one, I missed it I think.

What did he mean with that? I didnt get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Armofisher818 View Post
    What did he mean with that? I didnt get it.
    Probably aimed the turrets at the wrong individuals.

All i know is that I'm gonna miss his Obama updates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dark "Keep Everything I Catch" Shadow
    Brigadier Sergeant at Arms
    BUCKET BRIGADE REPRESENT!!!

www.bucketbrigadeer.com
    Chasing stocking trux and bustin capz. That's how we roll!

me either, only the higher ups know, i asked why but never got a response...i just saw a few funny pics in the thread

he was also emphasizing C&R...cause people are not doing that

he was also emphasizing C&R...cause people are not doing that
    That'd be a shame if he got reprimanded for advocating C&R, or for letting others know that certain reports were of anglers not C&Ring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dark "Keep Everything I Catch" Shadow
    Brigadier Sergeant at Arms
    BUCKET BRIGADE REPRESENT!!!

www.bucketbrigadeer.com
    Chasing stocking trux and bustin capz. That's how we roll!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast