Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reading a New Book.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    That'd be a shame if he got reprimanded for advocating C&R, or for letting others know that certain reports were of anglers not C&Ring.

You really think that might be the reason why he got a time out?

I think you are much brighter than that Miguel and above all this "Bucket Brigade" stuff, but I could be wrong.
    DR could have been banned permanently a long time ago. But we do like his off beat humor around here as long as he doesn't cross the line. Like any undisciplined child, needs to be checked from time to time.

People should only worry about their own conduct on the board, not anybody else.
    These forums are like a sewer, what you get out of it, is what you put into it... right Miguel?
    Last edited by Wingnut; 07-06-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post

I think you are much brighter than that Miguel and above all this "Bucket Brigade" stuff, but I could be wrong.
    DR could have been banned permanently a long time ago. But we do like his off beat humor around here as long as he doesn't cross the line. Like any undisciplined child, needs to be checked from time to time.

People should only worry about their own conduct on the board, not anybody else.
    These forums are like a sewer, what you get out of it, is what you put into it... right Miguel?

Oh, it sure is.

I just find it humorous, as you pointed out, that he could have been banned for countless other posts and comments he's made in the past and I've anxiously been waiting for it, but apparently he crossed the proverbial line in the sand this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dark "Keep Everything I Catch" Shadow
    Brigadier Sergeant at Arms
    BUCKET BRIGADE REPRESENT!!!

www.bucketbrigadeer.com
    Chasing stocking trux and bustin capz. That's how we roll!

This forum needs some good off beat humor and we all need to take ourselves lighter, I thought that was the purpose of the "bucket brigade" have I missed something? Is there actually a sinister plan and the brigader's are up to no good?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    This forum needs some good off beat humor and we all need to take ourselves lighter, I thought that was the purpose of the "bucket brigade" have I missed something? Is there actually a sinister plan and the brigader's are up to no good?
    The brigaders are up to no good? ah crap i didn't know this brigaders stuff was serious I thought we were just keeping illegal limits of stocker trout. I can't go back to jail, count me out!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    You know what, you're right. All in the name of fun... Long Live the Bucket Brigade Crew!

Thanks
    You know what, you're right. All in the name of fun... Long Live the Bucket Brigade Crew!
    Thanks I love humor as long as it is in good taste. I still miss one leg but I guess he went to far and I understand.

Just to clarify, I started the "Bucket Brigade" as a joke poking fun at excessively large signatures. Apparently it stuck. The crew and its mission statement are ironic in nature, and not to be taken seriously, which should be abundantly obvious considering the members. That said, let's forget the drama and go fillet some 12" halibut!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Capt. Skyler "5 rods" McConahy
    Brigadier General
    BUCKET BRIGADE REPRESENT!!!

www.bucketbrigadier.com
    Chasing stocking trux and bustin capz. That's how we roll!
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=32

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123