Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anaheim Lake - Almost Full & Opening SOON - See NEW Photos & Info !!

Here is Today's BIG Anaheim Lake Stocking Video - Lots more stocking to follow for the HUGE Opener. PLUS this Video has a SPECIAL DISCOUNT in it. Thursday 7/5/12

PLUS for more information CLICK HERE

Craig this Lake looks incredible I can't wait to fish it. Great Job, I hope we can get a "Team 57" event planned so that we can come out and enjoy this place. Hope to see you soon.

BD
    Last edited by Big Daddy; 07-06-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Craig this Lake looks incredible I can't wait to fish it. Great Job, I hope we can get a "Team 57" event planned so that we can come out and enjoy this place. Hope to see you soon.

BD
    Hi Big Daddy,
    Thanks, we are real excited about all the new fishing opportunities at Anaheim Lake. It's such a great Lake and it would be the perfect Lake for lots of Team 57 Events. You guys, (as always) are more than welcome. I will even help promote your events to all of our customers, and help you gain more members to the 57-family. Just let me know, and we will do it.
    Thanks,
    Craig

oops, trouble editing. Sorry,
    Last edited by Marley; 07-06-2012 at 10:07 PM.

If it is possible I will suggest a catfish derby on the grand opening at Anaheim Lake, I mean an AM derby on Friday the 13th.
    I will really appreciate that!

Quote Originally Posted by StroBao13 View Post
    If it is possible I will suggest a catfish derby on the grand opening at Anaheim Lake, I mean an AM derby on Friday the 13th.
    I will really appreciate that!
    We have 5 CASH Jackpots going every weekend, and we will also do them at Anaheim Lake. The pots are usually $100+. It's only a $5 OPTIONAL fee and 100% of the pot goes to the biggest catfish caught for each session. Thanks!!

Well the opener is tommorow. I still haven't heard either way, can I take my boat to Anaheim Lake and launch it?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Well the opener is tommorow. I still haven't heard either way, can I take my boat to Anaheim Lake and launch it?
    Don't count on it... I'd bet on a no for sure! The water district is crazy about the mussle issue these days. No way they take the risk and say yes

We don't have the final OK just yet, but we think we have a good shot at getting the approval very soon (a week or so). When we get the word, we will let you know.
    Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345