Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anaheim Lake - Almost Full & Opening SOON - See NEW Photos & Info !!

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    when SARL is empty can you guys post pics like you did with anaheim, so we can get a better idea of bottom
    Yes, we will take photos of SARL before it is re-filled. It also has a lot of structure features under the water.

im sure you guys transferred fish from lake to lake in the past. Whats the process, and do you come up on monster sturgeon, cats, and whatever else??

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    im sure you guys transferred fish from lake to lake in the past. Whats the process, and do you come up on monster sturgeon, cats, and whatever else??
    Yes, many times over the years. Our harvest crew from Imperial Catfish bring their nets, equipment, and transport trucks and they get them all. There will be lots of huge fish, sturgeon, bass, catfish, crappie, etc. They will all be netted and transported to Anaheim and Corona Lake. We will video a lot of the process to show all the monster sized fish that have escaped being caught by hook and line. It's pretty exciting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinglakes.com View Post
    Yes, many times over the years. Our harvest crew from Imperial Catfish bring their nets, equipment, and transport trucks and they get them all. There will be lots of huge fish, sturgeon, bass, catfish, crappie, etc. They will all be netted and transported to Anaheim and Corona Lake. We will video a lot of the process to show all the monster sized fish that have escaped being caught by hook and line. It's pretty exciting to see.
    Yes! I've been wanting to ask if you guys were going to do this!
    Last edited by Leejahd; 07-03-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Please post vids,id love to see the catch and transfer.

My shop is about 2 blocks away from Anaheim lake and at 12:30 today I saw the Imperial Catfish stock truck leaving the lake so the fish must be going in now.

Will Anaheim lake be open for the 2012-13 trout season? Thank you in advance for your response.

Quote Originally Posted by Webfoot View Post
    Will Anaheim lake be open for the 2012-13 trout season? Thank you in advance for your response.
    We are not sure for the Trout season. It depends if the Water District gets its work done at SARL in time.

Will i be allowed to launch my boat there? If so, what is allowed (four stroke)? If not, can you rent a boat there?

Quote Originally Posted by fishinglakes.com View Post
    We are not sure for the Trout season. It depends if the Water District gets its work done at SARL in time.
    What happens to Anaheim Lake once the water District finishes its work at Sarl?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast