Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Silverwood PB LMB!

Default Silverwood PB LMB!

Went to Silverwood on the 29th and fished the docks with my brother and friend. Got to the lake around 6:30am and then waited in line with all of the other cars. Got in and bought our dock passes and headed over to the dock.. Started throwing swimbaits in the AM for no love so we started throwing bait for some stripers. We caught a few small stripers and noticed that there were some huge bass chasing them as we brought them up so started throwing the swimbaits again and my friend nailed one first around 4-5# and then I got one after that which we think was around 6-7#. Got pretty slow after that but we would still get a few of the tiny stripers that were around 6-7 inches..

Here's a picture of my LMB! :)

Safely released after the picture was taken!

Last edited by peterng0; 06-30-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Nice fish man! Thats a quality LMB from the wood!!!

Thats a beautiful Largie!

Congrats on the PB!!

Thanks guys! It was a blast

Awesome catch man...congrats on the PB. Always nice to catch them on a swim bait!

My buddy was there last week and it was about the same story, huge largies chasing down the tiny stripers. So cool that you got hooked up on a couple, that things a toad!

Sweet fish man, I like the picture!