Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inadequate

Quote Originally Posted by bassfishing24/7 View Post
    Very nice report n pix,looks like u had a great time with ur family.wtg on the ultra lite setup!
    Thanks! It was quite a challenge with that rod. I can only imagine what I could've done if I was armed to the teeth like I used to be when I hunted bass regularly...then again, might not have been AS fun.

Hey Don so how was D-Land?
    Dude your hooked and the kid is as well. What's your wife gonna do with you two? Go all the way across the country and end up fishing, Perfect if you ask me.

WWO

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    Hey Don so how was D-Land?
    Dude your hooked and the kid is as well. What's your wife gonna do with you two? Go all the way across the country and end up fishing, Perfect if you ask me.

WWO
    Disney wore me and my wife out...four days of it, and one day of Universal. If it weren't for the fishing, I woulda went nuts.

I remember you mentioning that you wanted to go get a tarpon to mark off your bucket list. Not sure that tarpon show up that far north, but they do get cobia. I was all for going after those guys and my wife offered to send me out on a boat for a day, but the storm screwed those plans up. The bass fishing was a great consolation!

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    Disney wore me and my wife out...four days of it, and one day of Universal. If it weren't for the fishing, I woulda went nuts.

I remember you mentioning that you wanted to go get a tarpon to mark off your bucket list. Not sure that tarpon show up that far north, but they do get cobia. I was all for going after those guys and my wife offered to send me out on a boat for a day, but the storm screwed those plans up. The bass fishing was a great consolation!
    Tarpon

"I am haunted by waters." Norman Maclean

"That fish gives me nightmares. I know one day I will cross the great land in pursuit of one." WWO

WWO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12