Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hotspots?

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    have you ever been to save-on tackle in santa fe springs? they have an awesome selection of anything and everything you can think of...my go to tackle store is takas tackle in anaheim, like it cause its close and they have what i need
    haven't been to that one. My usual go to is performance tackle in los alamitos. But if I'm off pch than big fish is convenient

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    im hitting up huntington harbor bright and early..
    good Luck out there!

No stockings?

@evo - Passed by pch/Warner on my way to the lake. Not quite sure where to park and fish there ....
    Last edited by reelgurlzfish; 06-30-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Any bites yet?

Slow morning

MSP this morning, no carps, but got 2 turtles and 4 - 7inch channel catfish. Don't think the DFG stock that small of a catfish. That means the catfish had a great spawn. PCH and Warner, used to be able to fish there but now, it's off limits to fishing. Good fishing there though, would catch a lot of diamond turbot on shrimp or ghostie. Lots of sharks as well.

Was hoping for something. Worse case its beautiful out :-D

There is someone bringing cats in across the lake. ... They are out there ....wouldn't know a carp if I caught one since I never have

Quote Originally Posted by reelgurlzfish View Post
    @evo - Passed by pch/Warner on my way to the lake. Not quite sure where to park and fish there ....
    i was there this morning, on warner you turn at the light that goes to the fire station/yacht club. Pay for however long u want to park for and head to the docks. my brother hooked into a couple sharks, I got nothing, water is real warm we're thinking of going back out with our tubes in awhile

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast