Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hotspots?

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    oh yeah duh lol thx
    Ya. ...duh! Lol jk ;)

Quote Originally Posted by reelgurlzfish View Post
    can you pretty much catch all species asst both ? Cats/bass/carp?
    Yeah. Both lakes has bass,catfish, carps and bluegills. The little lake off of Warner and Euclid will be easier to get on the fish because lake isn't that big.

Quote Originally Posted by reelgurlzfish View Post
    Ya. ...duh! Lol jk ;)
    didnt think of that... been there a few times but never fished it

im hitting up huntington harbor bright and early..
    Nice! Where is that access ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fysher View Post
    Yeah. Both lakes has bass,catfish, carps and bluegills. The little lake off of Warner and Euclid will be easier to get on the fish because lake isn't that big.
    Cool deal. Maybe I will start small :-D

i just started fishing riight off warner and pch, where the fire station is. Pay for parking and fish right off the docks

i just started fishing riight off warner and pch, where the fire station is. Pay for parking and fish right off the docks
    Wow I didn't know you could do that. I last summer I launched my boat often out of sunset.. .end of Edinger . I usually did pretty good.

nice i want to launch off edinger with my tube and fish the pch bridge, do pretty good there on spotties, sandbass, few small calicos near the rocks.....u figure out where your going tomorrow?

Need to get my boat back in working condition! I do good with rays, leopards and smoothhounds... Maybe the park tomorrow and surf fish Sunday. Gotta hit up big fish for supplies than make up my mind

have you ever been to save-on tackle in santa fe springs? they have an awesome selection of anything and everything you can think of...my go to tackle store is takas tackle in anaheim, like it cause its close and they have what i need

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast