Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you catch fish and get skunk'd at the same time...

Default How do you catch fish and get skunk'd at the same time...

Went rock hopping with a buddy yesterday and man did I work up a sweat. I Almost fell in the drink a couple of times LOL.

Total fish count of the day for me was five of these guys and two missed mystery fish... I though I was at IHOP with all the pancakes being served.

As for the skunk part...I got one...LITERALLY! Well, I didn't get skunk'd but my truck did LOL. I was driving home after fishing and a damn suicidal skunk ran right in front of me and it was too quick for me to swerve. I got to a stop sign and rolled down my window to tell my buddy and yup, it was official. The best part was when I went to the Pollo Loco drive-thru...yup, they noticed!

I know I know BS without pics but I can't take pics of smell (although I wish I could LOL)

Nice job on the fish but a bummer on the skunk!LOL That will take a while to get rid of.

Hey .:LOLLY:.,

Ha ha ha! You give a whole new "truer" meaning to our term....being skunked!
    PS....I'd run your truck through the car wash ....to see if they also notice anything smelly.... as you watch them through the glass.... while biting into your El Polio chicken drumstick! ha ha ha!

Great report!
    Has me in tears!

SP Dan <"))><

LOL Great report! but I'm confused.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Side note. I swerved to miss one once, and thought I made. But NOOOOO!!!
    Sprayed the entire side of my dually. It should of run, because the outside dual tire got him. Swift justice

Otherwise you had a ok day fishing and some good tasting dinner after.
    Thanks for sharing and I glad we don't have smella vision yet.

WWO
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 06-29-2012 at 05:47 PM.

I like skunk. Good job at
    DR

That sucks.. Their poor eyesight really makes them vulnerable to cars..

We have a family of skunks living in our backyard, watching them all help each other gave me a soft spot for them.

There's this stuff called skunk off that works great. Never been sprayed by one, but the professional skunk trappers use it.

haha you got skunked! Literally! Ah don't feel too bad about your truck. At my house a damn skunk decided to spray is wonderful odor all around my house so now my dogs, my backyard, and every room in my house wreaks of the odor.

Oh and nice job on the 5 pancakes.

You seem to find away to do everything ....

I thought for sure that you wer gonna report that "YOU" got zapped by a skunk.
    SP Dan and I hit up a beach not to long ago and there were 3 of them there on the surf... : 0
    I kept looking back to see if the next person to arrive would see them in time or get a smell shower from one of them.
    Thanks for the report,
    Robert
    <><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast