Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Catfish limits

I'm at the lake and still have a received a pm...

To novel: my feelings weren't "hurt." I've seen Dockrat several times try to tell someone there doing something wrong in a condasenting way. And now he wants to try and attack me over caring about the fish population? Sorry but I'm not a coward like several others, instead I would rather see someone face to face to settle our difference. Thanks for your input though.

Oh, and there is a good bite going on tonight

Wtf did start? I asked a simple question and now a bunch of us anglers are pissed off at each other . Mod can you please delete, it's getting out of hand. Thanks

Default i believe u fish la mirada and other local lakes

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    So true!!!
    ive read many of your posts.very informative.i will be at laguna wensday for a family walk and take pic of sign.whether its 2 or 5 lets just say theres alot of local city park lake abuse.i live between craig and tri city .i useally fish pay lakes like s.a corona and my favorite irvine.why,becouse i like to catch and eat fish.all for a price like everything ..if you can afford $43 for 1 pole liscense then take your limit everyday..if people cant afford it then go fish off a pier.dont **** in my backyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysher View Post
    Wtf did start? I asked a simple question and now a bunch of us anglers are pissed off at each other . Mod can you please delete, it's getting out of hand. Thanks
    Hey, I'm not pissed. Don't stress it. it's not out of hand either, chill.
    Put up a pic of a kid with alot of catfish, then he got upset.

That pic could be in Alabama for all I know. Lol.
    DR

Quote Originally Posted by OCFishing420 View Post
    I'm at the lake and still have a received a pm...

To novel: my feelings weren't "hurt." I've seen Dockrat several times try to tell someone there doing something wrong in a condasenting way. And now he wants to try and attack me over caring about the fish population? Sorry but I'm not a coward like several others, instead I would rather see someone face to face to settle our difference. Thanks for your input though.

Oh, and there is a good bite going on tonight
    I wouldn't spend a minute thinking about you or this thread. I simply thought this humorous that one illegal activity is supported and one legal activity is bad. You need some grow'n up young man getting in fights at night at a park over fishing is not a very intelligent idea.

I really don't think Dockrat or I could give a rats backside about your little challenge, I don't live in your area and even if I did I AM a grown man and I am not dumb enough to risk the potential outcome of coming to a park in the middle of the night to meet up with some hothead kid over a silly over reaction to what has now become a silly thread.

Read the regs. read the rules posted at the lakes and obey them or not my intent was to try and answer a question not get into it with the Ninja's which by the way I have been positive with many times in the past.

420 is supposed to mellow you....

I still see you 2 calling me a child, yet both of you are scared of a child and wont say anything without the computer screen in front of you. Maybe it's mindset of the younger generation, but when I see 2 people *itch out, I feel like I won.

420 does mellow you out, but I don't smoke daily.

And if I was a real child I would be out in LB killing as many halibut as possible, and leaving the carcasses on the beach. Why? just because I know it's dockrats back yard.
    Last edited by LuckyCraft420; 06-27-2012 at 08:20 AM.

Can't we all just get along? this Sh*t is being taken way too seriously.... peace love and fishing ! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by OCFishing420 View Post
    I still see you 2 calling me a child, yet both of you are scared of a child and wont say anything without the computer screen in front of you. Maybe it's mindset of the younger generation, but when I see 2 people *itch out, I feel like I won.

420 does mellow you out, but I don't smoke daily.

And if I was a real child I would be out in LB killing as many halibut as possible, and leaving the carcasses on the beach. Why? just because I know it's dockrats back yard.
    From OCfishing420 profile: "OCFishing420 has not made any friends yet "

There might just be a reason for that........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123