Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Catfish limits

I agree . We have enough issues with poachers. If everyone finds out the limit is 10 the lakes will empty in no time and is weekend fishers are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by OCFishing420 View Post
    Moderators should delete this thread :) I've been enjoying my catch and release ninja trips, I don't want them too die due to bucket fisherman
    Like this guy ?

Ok this one takes the cake! You are worried about those that fish legally and take home the given limit that is determined by the DFG? But you think it's ok to "Ninja"?

I'm very confused? Now we are going to ask that a thread be deleted because it is talking about legal limits yet those that "Ninja" fish think those threads are ok. Weird but I'm just one confused Mo Fo at this point??????

Default ive seen a sign at every oc city park lake thats says 5 fish limit,laguna,tri city.

so get your limit and beat it.

Dockrat and seal. I don't eat catfish, I release them all. And unlike you old fuckers I have a life other than work and fishing. The only free time I have is at night. If you have a problem with it pm me. You can come visit me at the lake tonight. We'll see how much u talk when your not hiding behind your computers.

Dockrat and seal. I don't eat catfish, I release them all. And unlike you old fuckers I have a life other than work and fishing. The only free time I have is at night. If you have a problem with it pm me. You can come visit me at the lake tonight. We'll see how much u talk when your not hiding behind your computers.
    Really? LoL. You have so much "life" besides work and fishing that you "invite" people from an online forum to meet you in person to see how much they "talk" when not hiding behind a computer? I dont know why peoples tempers flare so easily. (especially "fisherman")....ohh nooooo someone said something negative that i read on a screen let me get my gun and invite them for a visit....relax people and enjoy life not everything is worth a response or the aggravation. I'll leave you with this....

"If you let someone anger you, you have let them defeat you".....

DR
    You hurt my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by plumber2001 View Post
    so get your limit and beat it.
    Are you sure about all the signs in OC say's there is a 5 fish limit on catfish. I'm just asking, I know Laguna Lake in Fullerton the sign say's there is a 2 fish limit. The ranger at Carbon Canyon told me about the 10 fish limit. The following lakes are all in the same system, Carbon Canyon, Craig, Yorba Linda, Clark, Irvine regional and Miles Square. I can't believe they are all following different limits on Catfish. I also don't remember seeing any signs on limits at Greer or Carr. The only others lakes in OC are Tri-city, Centennial and Huntington that get catfish stockings, but I don't fish there enough to know what the signs say.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-26-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reelgurlzfish View Post
    I agree . We have enough issues with poachers. If everyone finds out the limit is 10 the lakes will empty in no time and is weekend fishers are screwed.
    So true!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast