Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can see it from here

Default I can see it from here

2 more days and I will on my way to Bishop. I am getting very happy. Need to get my gear together.
    I will be at Four Jeffery campground on Bishop South Fork. With have a large cabin tent (army type) I am in a Silver Ford windstar. I will have a raiders hat or beanie on.
    Come by and say "hey".

4 more days and al davis will be ready to make some bonehead move with his #1 pick&#46;

Man Raiders suck and you are still going to proudly display their stuff lol wow brave

Don't you haters realize, it ain't about the team homey&#46;&#46;&#46;It's about the nation man&#46;

To be a fan means you watch the games and cheer&#46;

To be a part of the nation means you embrace almost all things wrong in the world, including gang life&#46;

Be careful though, true raider fans are often mistaken for a member of the raider nation&#46; If you meet one, tread lightly as their intentions are well disguised and don't truely come out until after a few beers&#46; You never know what you get when you first approach someone flying the silver and black&#46;

At least Joshua seems like a good guy and he takes all the raider bashing in stride!

Here's to Joshua and real raider fans catching a lot fo fish this weekend and also to the raiders hopefully chosing Russell with the first pick which will guarantee another 5 years of a losing record&#46;

Hell yeah&#46;&#46;&#46;&#46;Raider 4 life&#46;
    Can't go fishing without MY Raider hat&#46;
    Good luck TH&#46;
    Have a great time!

Maybe thats why you dont catch fish, they hate the raiders too hahaha JK but hey GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

man they all suck&#46;&#46;&#46; STEELERS 4 Life&#46;&#46;&#46;

Raider Hater 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: I can see it from here

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    2 more days and I will on my way to Bishop&#46; I am getting very happy&#46; Need to get my gear together&#46;
    I will be at Four Jeffery campground on Bishop South Fork&#46; With have a large cabin tent (army type) I am in a Silver Ford windstar&#46; I will have a raiders hat or beanie on&#46;
    Come by and say "hey"&#46;
    Four Jeffereys ? Arent Raider fans required to stay at Convict ?

J/K&#46;&#46;Now back to topic&#46;&#46;

Damn I cant wait&#46;&#46;&#46;Anyone see the SouthPark episode with Cartman and the Wii ?

Well if you did than you know how I feel

Oh, and I'll be at Mono Village and have a Budweiser permanatly attached to my hand&#46; Come by, say hi and please bring beer &#58;lol&#58;

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder
    4 more days and al davis will be ready to make some bonehead move with his #1 pick&#46;
    thats funny&#46;&#46;&#46;&#46;&#46;&#46;&#46;and true

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSick17
    Man Raiders suck and you are still going to proudly display their stuff lol wow brave
    Come on Donkey fan&#46; That is all you got&#46; ? Do you also have a foto of Al Davis in your freezer&#46; That and the snow ball you had John Elway sign&#46;

I am NO front runner&#46; I am a proud member of the Raider Nation&#46; It is difficult to watch&#46;

I love front runners&#46; remember when every a-hole had a 49ers jersey, or Cowboys starter jacket&#46; Dont see them anymore do you? See them at garage sales and ebay&#46;

I will take my 2-12 record and be loyal&#46; (what in the heLL, did I just type???) &#58;roll&#58;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast