Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Perris monster/ silverwood lake 6/24.

Default Lake Perris monster/ silverwood lake 6/24.

What's up everyone..Saturday with a tube pm session , got some quality bass, not that easy . Took out the tube with the new barely used fish scanner.. Trying to get better at using it. Bernasconi of course, started off at 20 ft deep trying to scan some fish or bait fish.. Wasn't having any luck so after about an hour , hit the weed line. First no love , then started throwing my favorite color. WHAMO . Got about 6 quality bass .. 3-4 lb range. All on the DS. But come Sunday , went back in the morning. Vice versa, started off from shore, no love, just a dink. Started to go deep, hit the power button on the scanner and wow, bait fish galore. Started seeing streaks of fish going after the shad.. Birds were even in the mix diving for them . Threw a holoshad into the birds and even got a nice one . Continued and wouldn't ya know, I hit a mOnster 7.8 lber.. WOW!!!! Ended Sunday with about 6-7 bass . Personal best on the 7.8 LMB.. Here are some pics and a video . Video show silverwood lake too, but all Perris vid's are from yesterday. Enjoy ..

The tube

7.8lbs

Looks like a BPS mailbox. Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEvm4...e_gdata_player

Here's a link to my video.. Last fish is the 7.8lber..

Excuse the language.. You'll see why.. Lol

Nice bass! Did you notice that your big bass has no ventral fins? I've never seen that on a bass before. Sure didn't hurt her fighting ability though.

Great Video. Nice fish to.

UGH! As usual an awesome fishing video is making me want to clock out from work right now. Thanks for the post and congrats on that fatty bass

Nice fish!! Thanks for the post. I went to Perris about 3 weeks ago. First time there, not even a bite. But they were also having Sea Doo racing close to where I was fishing. I'm sure that helped LOL. I am looking forward to going back, just not now, when it's hot weather.

Beautiful Largie bro!!! Great job and nice vid man.....

WTG...nice fish...nice vid as well...thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Nice bass! Did you notice that your big bass has no ventral fins? I've never seen that on a bass before. Sure didn't hurt her fighting ability though.
    Wow.. I didn't even notice...lol.. Guess I was just focused on size.. Thanks though.. Talk about a fight.. Now gotta beat the new PB....lol

Thanks guys...A lot of motivation from your guy's post's and video's. Now that I got my Camera set up, Hopefully Ill be doing some more videos... Hell of a time on sunday. Despite the Freakin NO BOUY LINE Bernasconi.. WTF Park Rangers..> Had Sea Doo's, Boats screaming right by me on the Tube.. Some BS man...
    Still won't stop me.. Bass Angler for Life... Thanks GUYS.....

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    More than likely DFG did a shock study and clipped the fin. I've caught several in DVL like that as well as some other lakes in San Diego. But after seeing that both are removed (most I've seen had only one clipped) maybe a birth defect?
    Last edited by bassmeister; 06-25-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast