Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 6/24

Default 6/24

It's been about 2 months since I've been on the lake. Had an opening in my schedule and decided late last night to hit up DVL. Fished from 6:30 til noon and landed 8. A couple 3's, 2's, and some rats. Caught them on a variety of worm presentations as well as on the jig. Fish were all caught off main lake points. No idea on the depth, as I was in one of those luxurious dvl basic bass boat rentals with no electronics. The weather was perfect and although the parking lot was full, I felt that I had the lake to myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-8.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	35871  

Nice , Thx for the report

"luxurious".... Lol, too funny! Sounds like a fun half day trip bro! Seems like I can only catch those 2-3lb fish rite now myself.... Dying to hang a bigger model!

Thanx for the pic and report!

Quote Originally Posted by riverside_angler View Post
    It's been about 2 months since I've been on the lake. Had an opening in my schedule and decided late last night to hit up DVL. Fished from 6:30 til noon and landed 8. A couple 3's, 2's, and some rats. Caught them on a variety of worm presentations as well as on the jig. Fish were all caught off main lake points. No idea on the depth, as I was in one of those luxurious dvl basic bass boat rentals with no electronics. The weather was perfect and although the parking lot was full, I felt that I had the lake to myself.
    620 views and 3 replies.........LURKERS! Nicely done Riverside!