Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Carp haters check this out!!

Send me a pm when you ready bro!!

That's a monster, I guess that's a 30lber
    Just one question: do u chum before u fish or not?
    Maybe I'll pm u for some carp fishing one day.
    Again,congrats on that catch!

things a beast ! carp are fun to catch .. good fight .. last one I got was a 8lb on my ultralight and 2lb test ... good 15minute fight bringing him in

WOW!!! How big is that thing???

Thanks man, I apreciated, I do Chumm, if you don't Chumm its hard to land them, but make sure that you Chumm 4 to 5 hours before you fish for them, and use different particles, don't just Chumm the same, mix it up, and make sure you cast right where you chummed prior to fishing!! And get ready a crazy battle, always carry a net with you, and when you catch one don't let him bounce around the ground, they are way more sensitive than lmb

Quote Originally Posted by luis montes View Post
    Thanks man, I apreciated, I do Chumm, if you don't Chumm its hard to land them, but make sure that you Chumm 4 to 5 hours before you fish for them, and use different particles, don't just Chumm the same, mix it up, and make sure you cast right where you chummed prior to fishing!! And get ready a crazy battle, always carry a net with you, and when you catch one don't let him bounce around the ground, they are way more sensitive than lmb
    Thanks for the response. Those rules are stupid bout the no chumming part. It doesn't make sense because it's way too hard to catch carp without chumming. Nice to know that. I've been carp fishing for ten yeard in China but haven't had any luck in SoCal. guess gotta chum some to get those big boys.

What do you do with the carp?

What do you do with the carp?
    I don't chum,I make my own dough baits. Although I haven't caught any carp this year, if I do I ll take a few 2-3lber home, large ones CPR like always

oh ok!! if you use dough balls there is no need to chumm then, you should be good, i thought you was fishing with corn

oh ok!! if you use dough balls there is no need to chumm then, you should be good, i thought you was fishing with corn
    may i tag along with you sir?? :) PM sent

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast