Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carp haters check this out!!

Default Carp haters check this out!!

What's up guys, I caught this beauty, I caught him on green lip mussle boilies, I was fighting him for ever!!! Anyone that wants to carp fish with me is more than welcome, ill make sure you guys have a blast, once you carp you never go back!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	35825  

wow u have a nice series of great catches.. where do u usually fish at ? i would like to learn how to catch those beast. i have never had any luck with carp

Wow thats amazing! I don't know what impresses me more your catch our your generous offer to fish with you,I totally commend you for making that offer.
    We sure need more of that kind of attitude,I know theres alot of cool generous guys on this site,but with that said you don't see to many post's that end with anyone of you guys is welcome to fish with me,(yes including mine)very cool Bro!

Cya Tuna Vic

Hell yeah! That is a beast of a carp! WTG!

Thanks for the kind words guys, and for sure angelsfan, anytime bro, same goes for you Tunavic, and everyone else that wants to join, my pleasure

Awesome Carp there. WTG
    DR

Thanks Dockrat!!!

Nice carp again! I'm no expert at eye balling weight but that thing looks 15+, probably 20+!

Damn, hella of a carp beast you got there. Carp on light tackle is always awesome. miss fishing MN for some of those huge carps. Might have to wet a line for those one of these days. Haven't been carping for a long time

15 probably 20? LOL!!! you need to calibrate your eye ball!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast