Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Tubing Dana Point Harbor on Saturday

Default Tubing Dana Point Harbor on Saturday

A few of us FNN'ers are gonna meet up at 4:30 ish on Saturday in OC and heading down to Dana Point for a little tubing action. Lets roll!!! Hit me up if youre interested. Gonna probably get some live bait from the barge and hit a few Butt spots and also drag some swimbaits too. If you dont have any swimbaits. No worries. Im loaded up with them. Just bring your rods!!!

Dang that would have been fun. Got a golf qualifier in San Diego that day! I just moved to Dana Point live 2 min from harbor bike ride.

I tubed it last weekend around the barge, out to end of small jetty, and all aaround there... best spots (behind wind n sea restaurant, of course along the sport boats, and near cable crossing picked off a couple short butts) good luck out there and let me know next time!

Andrew

Maybe next week you can make it. We might feel a little crazy and go past the long breakwall and fish the kelp line....

Have fun guys! Enjoy! The surf..

Come down Leo!!!!!

Haha I wish I could man you gotta give me a heads up! For one I don't have any rods and two I work at 3 that day!
    I might head out to Corona tomorrow for a after noon session!