Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Float tubing perris tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrabber1 View Post
    Oh hey man whats up....good to meet you bro. You guys will get them next time. Transition times are hard because a lot of fish are suspended.
    yea we metered alot... just couldnt get them to hit...

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrabber1 View Post
    I nailed 16 from 2:00 till 6:30....drop shot and t-rig plastics...biggest was only 2#s.
    Nice...btw did the winds pick up...I left at 2... I only stayed in the east area by lot 11-12...kinda got spooked to go further towards the east of the island because I didn't wanna have to kick against the wind if it came...

Quote Originally Posted by Phishinghookz View Post
    Nice...btw did the winds pick up...I left at 2... I only stayed in the east area by lot 11-12...kinda got spooked to go further towards the east of the island because I didn't wanna have to kick against the wind if it came...
    Wind did pick up but the SeaDoos were worse...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Phishinghookz View Post
    They will hit...shaky heads and other stuff....big baits!!!

Had 10 yesterday before noon. It got reallly hot, so we left shortly there after.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER2496 View Post
    hey guys sorry to ask this on this post but can one of you guys help me, i cant find out how to make a post
    You just posted....lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12