Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Float tubing perris tomorrow

Default Float tubing perris tomorrow

For those of you float tubing lake perris...any of you guys going out tomorrow? This would be my first time tubing out there...plan on launching at lots 11-12 to fish the east side...for you regulars that fish this lake...how's the bite been for bass? Going out for bg, re, and hopefully get to slay some lmb...if you are out there...I'll be on a green creek company 420L...holler if you see me...

I should be out there on my little grey and white boat.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrabber1 View Post
    I should be out there on my little grey and white boat.
    Hey bassgrabber...it's you and your vids that has inspired me to fish out at lake perris bro...thanks for your vids and I'll see you in the am...

countin my change now ...gonna try to get out there.......south east end was good last week

Quote Originally Posted by Phishinghookz View Post
    Hey bassgrabber...it's you and your vids that has inspired me to fish out at lake perris bro...thanks for your vids and I'll see you in the am...
    Thanx man.....I wont be there till about 1:30ish. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbassturd View Post
    countin my change now ...gonna try to get out there.......south east end was good last week
    Did you have enough change?
    Thanx man.....I wont be there till about 1:30ish. Good luck bro.
    thnx bro, I fished the east end today and slayed 9 lmb...no luck on the bg or re...all were caught dropshotting roboworms...fun day...

I nailed 16 from 2:00 till 6:30....drop shot and t-rig plastics...biggest was only 2#s.

I nailed 16 from 2:00 till 6:30....drop shot and t-rig plastics...biggest was only 2#s.
    hey bassgrabber... i met u out there yesterday... i was on daves boat... it was a tough day for us...

Quote Originally Posted by sumguyx103 View Post
    hey bassgrabber... i met u out there yesterday... i was on daves boat... it was a tough day for us...
    Oh hey man whats up....good to meet you bro. You guys will get them next time. Transition times are hard because a lot of fish are suspended.

hey guys sorry to ask this on this post but can one of you guys help me, i cant find out how to make a post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast