Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to become a SWAT member?

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    Well it looks like ill never be able to get the SWAT Member under my screen name now. cant wait to gopro a secret spot soon and nor blur out the background! Stay tune everyone, some spots will be exposed.... ;)
    This comment sure explains ur logic to becoming a swat member....

Theres an old saying

”Pay ur dues and u will be rewarded”....
    Last edited by bassfishing24/7; 06-20-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Hey fish taco grab a tube and come hang out at lake perris we got a great group out there and we are alway looking to meet a fellow fisherman

I think out of all this, maybe you should start your own Salt Water Crew. I mean are you really that butt hurt that SWAT hasnt invited you?? Call it "Tacoman Fish Saltwater Crew" Or maybe SWEEP. For "Salt Water Expensive Extravaganza Peeps" Then YOU my friend can be captain, leader, head hancho, or whatever title you give yourself and compete against SWAT.

Good Luck on your quest

Somebody needs a diaper, lol
    Wingnut is one of my closest friends, I consider him a brother from another mother and he hasn't given me an invitation yet, hint, hint.
    I don't get butt hurt over it. It is what it is.
    oh and the comment about exposing spots, dude grow the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    Well it looks like ill never be able to get the SWAT Member under my screen name now......
    Well kft, it looks like you got one thing right.

I thought you have to be in the police force for a number of years to be eligible to become S.W.A.T

To this day I really don't know how I became a SWAT member. One day out of the blue I got a package in the mail.

Sure I knew about the SWAT guys and even fished with Arthur and Bone's a couple from times whenever they did a road trip up my way. It was at least a year after that when I was brought aboard.

Now the best thing is I have a group of Brothers and Sisters that come from all different walks of life with a thread that keeps us bonded together. No its not the SWAT membership, its the water and the fishing. Like all the FNN members and even the non members, aka Lurkers. We all like to fish, be it the ocean or the fresh water, its the fun of fishing. That's it!

I know if I see a Team 57 hat in a crowd, I feel I know that person in some way. When I fish, no matter where that is, I look for the Team 57 hats, be it in the Sierra or the beaches. I have had people see my Team 57 sticker on my Jeep and come up and say Hi. So as a SWAT member I am always concerned about not being a prude or unapproachable. I know that someone will always have a bone to pick, that's just life. Sorry Bones, no pun intended.

So the best thing to do is, remember its Summer time, the fish are waiting and the guy standing next to you might become the best friend you never knew.
    Now lets go Fishing.

WWO

SWAT is just a group of friends, i get fish tacos part because one would feel under experienced if hes not invited to swat because they make it look like swats the sheet. I havnt seen dana in my life but from what i read he was the kind of guy that likes to live laugh and love. I think he made team 57 and he doesnt say you have to be experienced to join, you can be a pro or just a newb and people will treat you the same, without a special tag under ur username. I think swat is doing the opposite. But again their just a group of friends. Get over it.

Some people forgot to leave their sorrority in colledge.

Quote Originally Posted by headcase881 View Post
    Hey fish taco grab a tube and come hang out at lake perris we got a great group out there and we are alway looking to meet a fellow fisherman
    That's cool how many people you usually fish with?

Dude everyone shut the F up and go fish. Man you are some dramatic mofo's!!!!! Who gives a rats behind about SWAT or being in any "fishing group" Man just go do what you love to do and thats fish. Why is everyone so sucked into titles here. Fishing is not a popularity contest!!!!! I used to fish with both Bones and Wingnut (back when wing nut was noob to the salt just like me) I can tell you the japanese market they buy all those fish at...for a price. hahahahahaa. :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234