Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: twilight trip or morning for half day charter boat??

Default twilight trip or morning for half day charter boat??

well i was wondering wich one do u guys think is better of the two. Ive never been on half day charter trips but have done a couple 3/4 days. I found a deal on travel zoo for 25 bucks you get a half day trip with lunch included. but i just down know wether to get the twilight or morning. BTW it says its the freelance I'm assuming from daveys locker. Any info on this or is it just a 50/50 chance ?

i've been on both.. it's a hit or a miss IMO. i was thinking about buying that deal on travel zoo too.

Quote Originally Posted by peterng0 View Post
    i've been on both.. it's a hit or a miss IMO. i was thinking about buying that deal on travel zoo too.
    thats what i kind of figured but still asked anyway. i got 5 of those for me and my bro in laws it will be their first time on a boat so i 25 bucks with lunch isn't a bad deal at all

I've done good on both but is say go on the half day instead of twilight.

You have plenty of time to use the vouchers,
    In the mean time, check out the daily counts and see which is having the better numbers.
    Good Luck,
    Robert
    <><