Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris bluegill 6/13

Default Perris bluegill 6/13

got on the lake at about 8 in my float tube, the fish were right on the trees in the morning and were hitting crickets, then they moved deeper as it heated up and they began eating split shotted crickets, jigs tipped with crickets, and drop shotted natural power worms. kept about 15 and released alot. this was my first time fishing lake perris and i loved it, only bad part was getting buzzed by two jet skiers......they got the finger..............................also saw two boils of shad schools, i assume lmb..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stand blue.jpg 
Views:	473 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	35687Click image for larger version. 

Name:	string blue.jpg 
Views:	417 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	35688........... great trip

nice going out there I love tubing that side of the lake. Ya they really need to put the bouy's back.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBluegill View Post
    nice going out there I love tubing that side of the lake. Ya they really need to put the bouy's back.
    what buoys? that was my first time on the lake

Good times! I was out there Monday and saw big flocks of birds grouped up and just killing it on the bait fish. Yeah, Lake Perris is a blast. Looks like you had a great time and caught some fish! You'll be back. Tubing looks like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle B View Post
    what buoys? that was my first time on the lake
    Thats side with the road into the water, used to have bouys all the way to the water tower that prevented boats and jet skis from zooming through that area. and that was only a month or so back.

Where did you launch from?

bersconi beach