Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Fathers Day Gift.

Default Fathers Day Gift.

DeWalt Nail Gun

A must have in every home in America, especially for everyone who would rather not have a gun in the house.

In view of the recent Supreme Court ruling, sales of this new product may skyrocket.

Washington thinks it is are going to take away our guns, so check this out.

NAIL GUNS! AND, you don't even have to REGISTER them or have a license to own one.
    and, you don't have to worry about them being concealed.

Just a lot of good stuff to do with one.

Once in awhile something so totally cool comes out that even a guy who normally doesn't even know what he'd like for Father's Day or Christmas would immediately ask for it.

This new nail gun made by DeWalt can drive a 16-D nail through a 2x4 at 200 yards.

This makes construction a breeze. You can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.

Has a hundred round magazine.

Someone invades your home, just nail his ***.

Thank you, DeWalt!

oh man that is awsome i need one

lol this cant be real tho

Oh yeah...it's real. Just google the Dewalt M4 Semi-Auto 16 penny nail gun. I've seen the video on YouTube.

Haha, as a life long carpenter, I've got to have this. You know how often we used to pull our safety's up and shoot things with our Hitachi's? Oh this would be fun...

Supreme court ruling? Did I miss it? Are they going to try and take our semi's again?
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 06-15-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

This makes construction a breeze. You can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.

Has a hundred round magazine.
    Looking for volunteers to hold the 1" x 6" fence boards while she shoot nails from a lawn chair.