Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest i seen at legg lately. 10 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    3 "haters" in a 4 line paragraph, NEW RECORD!

I do agree completely with the scale comment, get way tired of the weight know it all's there's never been a DD posted yet that hasn't been called into question, but I simply HATE that word!!!!
    oh i see now.so you got a problem that i said it 3 times? Im sorry if your not a big fan of that word but i can care less.why dont you go cry go to someone about it who actually gives a crap. damn hater.lol

Nice catch!

QUOTE=Breaking Bass;610767]Legg is arguably the toughest place to catch bass due to angler pressure and poaching. If you manage to pull one out of legg than you're either lucky or you got skills - or a combination of both. Well done out there![/QUOTE]

I agree, El Dorado in LB is in the same category, pressure and need to learn the lakes to catch with some skill/luck and major patience.

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    what word r u talkn about? the word hater?
    Yes that damn word!

oh i see now.so you got a problem that i said it 3 times? Im sorry if your not a big fan of that word but i can care less.why dont you go cry go to someone about it who actually gives a crap. damn hater.lol
    Wow a little sensitive huh? I was kinda kidding a bit thought it funny you used it 3 times in such a short response, and I even agreed with you so go take your meds. now.

nice fish bro!defenitely a toad forget these haters. You guys with scales behind your eyeballs crack me up. u haters gotta teach me how to do that i wish i could weigh fish just by looking at a pic. and its usually from the guys i never see post big fish. funny how that works huh. this is the reason i dont post my donkeys anymore. GET A LIFE HATERS.
    So, if i'm not mistaken, a 'hater' is someone who thinks they can guess the weight of a fish by looking at a picture.

Isn't this similar to what the original poster did? Looked at the fish and made a guess of the weight?

What's the difference between both?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So, if i'm not mistaken, a 'hater' is someone who thinks they can guess the weight of a fish by looking at a picture.

Isn't this similar to what the original poster did? Looked at the fish and made a guess of the weight?

What's the difference between both?
    no its not that similar.i never read the part where he said the dude never weighed it. and hes not hating on the guy obviously he was excited for him. the other jackasses on the other hand cant just leave it at thats a 10 pound fish. There not guessing for the heck of it there just trying to bash the dude by calling his fish smaller then what he posted. theres a big difference.Every time i see a big fish posted on here theres almost ALWAYS some smart mouthed comment about the fish. i shouldn't have to explain myself over a stupid computer, but i will. If someone posts up a 10 then its a 10. Who are you guys to say any different? If it makes you guys feel big and tough to bring other people down by bashing them on the computer then by all means keep it up tough guys! lol

I dont think you held it out far enough try harder next time

no its not that similar.i never read the part where he said the dude never weighed it. and hes not hating on the guy obviously he was excited for him. the other jackasses on the other hand cant just leave it at thats a 10 pound fish. There not guessing for the heck of it there just trying to bash the dude by calling his fish smaller then what he posted. theres a big difference.Every time i see a big fish posted on here theres almost ALWAYS some smart mouthed comment about the fish. i shouldn't have to explain myself over a stupid computer, but i will. If someone posts up a 10 then its a 10. Who are you guys to say any different? If it makes you guys feel big and tough to bring other people down by bashing them on the computer then by all means keep it up tough guys! lol
    though i agree that it seems that everytime someone posts a big fish it gets questioned alot, i'm not completely sure anyone was trying to bash the fish like what normally happens. Though i also do agree they shouldn't guess a different wieght other than whats stated(because it's just good manners not to question someones word), your rage does seem to be a little over the top.

That's a nice bass and congrats to that guy. But SERIOUSLY! Legg lake has gotten way too much freakin' exposure lately and it's starting to irritate me. You "haters" can bash on me all you want but one thing is for sure A LOT more anglers will be at this lake in the coming months. To list an example, last year I saw a 5lb bass get taken home and dozens of 8"+ Bluegills and Redears meet their demise. To add on the panfish were still spawning! Ah, whatever. The lakes can handle it right? No biggie I suppose. I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    That's a nice bass and congrats to that guy. But SERIOUSLY! Legg lake has gotten way too much freakin' exposure lately and it's starting to irritate me. You "haters" can bash on me all you want but one thing is for sure A LOT more anglers will be at this lake in the coming months. To list an example, last year I saw a 5lb bass get taken home and dozens of 8"+ Bluegills and Redears meet their demise. To add on the panfish were still spawning! Ah, whatever. The lakes can handle it right? No biggie I suppose. I suppose...
    That happens all to often in regards to people taking Bass/Panfish and it does suck.

Legg wasn't to crowded Thursday and from what I seen no one was catching anything, when I asked the regulars they all said not even a hit. So it has slowed imo. So again to the O.G. poster Congrats!

Does anyone know why some county/city lakes are C/R for Bass and others are not? Is it by city that determines that? Example is Clark lake/pond, all Bass C/R only with signs up.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast