Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Night time float tubing

Default Night time float tubing

This saturday is night time float tubing fun fish event at Castaic lagoon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Night float tubing.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	35562  

33 people total showed up to take part in the night time fun float tube event at the goon, most all were in tubes but a couple were in kayaks, some were in a inflateable boat and a father son combo were in a portaboat.

the 2nd to last night time float tube fun fish event is tomorrow evening for those interested

I really want to go! But I will have to shoot for the Sept 22nd since today is out of the question. Thanks for the reminder tho!

Only 20 tubers showed up last night but the report I got from some of them is that the bite was pretty good, one of them landed 10 bass alone, would have been 11 he said but that fish was big broke the line at that point he said he was happy for the night and decided to come in.

Well were down to the last night time float tube fun fishing at the lagoon, this saturday. Make sure your tubes are clean and dry as they will be inspected, cost is 20 bucks make sure when you pull up to the kiosk you tell them your there for the night float tube event DO NOT PAY AT THE GATE AS SOME OTHERS HAVE. This has happened this year and not sure if they got their money back from the person at the gate or if they let it go.
    Hope to see a few of you out there.