Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T/o goes wfo on mr stripey and the greencarp fri upper

So easy to be a hater, what a piece of work

Nice going on the WFO striperbite...You always make it look so easy. Notice how the haters never post pics of themselves..I would much rather be a lake troller than an internet troll...FTW

Ya, the only thing I'm mad at is how easy you make it look. GREAT JOB on the catch! Troll or not that's a limit more than I had that day. It's fish in the boat. That's the name of the game. That's it, I'm hitting it tonight! Thanks for the post and inspiration.

Bob,

Good to see you on the water Friday and I appreciate your good trolling information and advise. Nice catch to get the Castaic Striper action going again.

John

Quote Originally Posted by scott e View Post
    Trout Only is a sham. He hasn't caught anything unless it's draggin' a feather or jig all day long. He's a troller.
    wow this was an idiotic comment. seeing that he is a guide and it is his job to catch fish, and based on his reports, what he is doing is catching fish, wouldn't that prove you "he hasn't caught anything" comment false and utterly stupid.
    Great job on the slay T/O, gotta remember to use your services pretty soon. Havent caught anything at castaic in a while.

THANKS FOR THE REPLYS FELLAS, IT WAS NICE TO SEE THE LAKE IS STARTING TO WAKE UP FROM ITS WINTER AND SPRING SLEEP,,,,,,WITH SUMMER AT THE FRONT DOOR THE FISHING SHOULD REALLY TAKE OFF,,,,,,,,,,,,AND YOU MR TROLL YOU NEED TO GO HIDE BACK UNDER THAT BRIDGE YOU LIVE UNDER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

WOW!

Whos this scott e idiot anyway????

DUDE,,,,,,,,,,Words cant even express how stupid you look.

I Think an apology would work best at this point for you,,,,,,,,,,,even though you,d still be STUPID at least it would show a bit of humility .

WOW!!! Unbelievable!

TRAIL BLAZER

some troll,
    just trying to cause drama,

got get em T/O

-bb

HITTS ITS COMIN A STRIPERFEST GET TOGETHER FOR ALL THOSE STRIPER KILLERS OUT THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    HITTS ITS COMIN A STRIPERFEST GET TOGETHER FOR ALL THOSE STRIPER KILLERS OUT THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

Let me know how I can help out! I will step it up for our injured buddy! Lets put this event on the map!

Hitts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast