Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T/o goes wfo on mr stripey and the greencarp fri upper

I hope you didnt release those LMB!!??
    Kill um all !! OWN/ONLY !!

HITTS I DONT LIKE THE TASTE OF THE GREENCARP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I LIKE THE TASTE OF STRIPERS THOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

Trout Only is a sham. He hasn't caught anything unless it's draggin' a feather or jig all day long. He's a troller.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    HITTS I DONT LIKE THE TASTE OF THE GREENCARP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I LIKE THE TASTE OF STRIPERS THOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

LMAO ! You should have slayed um anyway ! Wow Bob,the people love you on here huh?

0wn 0nly
    Last edited by Hitts0n; 06-03-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scott e View Post
    Trout Only is a sham. He hasn't caught anything unless it's draggin' a feather or jig all day long. He's a troller.
    So you obviously missed his previous two months worth of reports from Pyramid.

Hold over trout, Catfish, LMB's, Smallies', and Stripers...

I'm pretty sure draggin a feather all day won't produce too many hold overs, and catfish.

In your opinion, what is an acceptable method of take?

Honestly Scott E? 4 oz pyramid sinkers with chunks of chicken liver?, drop shotting rubber worms for weak Green Carp?, Meal worms on a size 8 hook for Gills?, sissy stick fly fishing rivers for 8 inch natives????

Scott E educate us in the proper method so we can be taken seriously in whatever circle jerk you reside?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    So you obviously missed his previous two months worth of reports from Pyramid.

Hold over trout, Catfish, LMB's, Smallies', and Stripers...

I'm pretty sure draggin a feather all day won't produce too many hold overs, and catfish.

In your opinion, what is an acceptable method of take?

Honestly Scott E? 4 oz pyramid sinkers with chunks of chicken liver?, drop shotting rubber worms for weak Green Carp?, Meal worms on a size 8 hook for Gills?, sissy stick fly fishing rivers for 8 inch natives????

Scott E educate us in the proper method so we can be taken seriously in whatever circle jerk you reside?

Poor people on here instaed of fishing they want to test OWN ONLY'S patience......
    Lets get ready to set up the next striper event !

The Bako BattleShip and the CutBait SS Fresh Water Stunna !

Hey carpboy i quess i didnt see the bass fishing reports casting lures all day, this idiot doesnt know what he's talking about and he keeps going he will probably get banned like the other knuckleheads,,you see scott i dont have to say a word to the webmaster ,but he reads alot of these reports ,then he does what he wants seeings this his website,,,,,,how many reports have you put up for people to enjoy????????

Quote Originally Posted by scott e View Post
    awwwww

Fish envy ?

Maybe it's not FISH envy.. maybe its envy of something else ?

either way somethings is a malfunctioning in this picture....

drive by hate....thaTS A NEW ONE...

U don't have a clue..

P.S.

By the way...wheres YOUR POST ???

Wheres YOUR Catch

at least someone is willing to SHARE THEIR SUCESSES with the masses in order to HELP the masses....NOT hate..

get over it...sounds like someone doesn't have a clue to the real world here

sheeesh

Please don't come lookin for any help from me to say the least ! and I usually try to help everyone.....(consider urself on the blacklist...go figure the bites out and post....so we can rip on U too !)

dayammm

almost forgot...

Congrats on those fine catches Bob....

I am currently living vicariously through U now ...officially...

sooner than later I will be back on the water...but till then..

Land one for me...

hell for land TWO for me for that matter...

Nice slayage !

Congrats on a job well done : )

Gay

Nice Bob. Some of those look pretty decent size. How big would you say the biggest were?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast