Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: panfish on lures thanks to the fish mounter

Default panfish on lures thanks to the fish mounter

well i headed out to bernasconi for some bass fishin got out on our tubes alil to late inda day 96 degrees outside the bass werent playing lol so i remeberd i read fishmounters thread on ppanfish on lures so i pulled out the ultra light and the trusty super duper and it was on for the rest of the day i must have caught at least 50 fish and they were biiig too all 8 inch plus i dont usually panfish but maan was it fun im definetly gonna go again thanks again for the thread fishmounter PANFISH ON LURES ALLDAY SORRY I GOT ALOT OF PICS BUT MY COMPUTER WONT UPLOAD THEM TO FNN I DONT KNO WHATS GOIN ON ITS OLD LOL

Nothing like the super duper and 1/32 oz silver jigs for pan fish on UL tackle.

what color super duper do u guys use?? and what size?

jpod- sent you a pm

See what you started You are the original Super Duper master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelster View Post
    Nothing like the super duper and 1/32 oz silver jigs for pan fish on UL tackle.

Ive never tried super duppers, I should get a couple, which ones work better for perris?

-bb

Quote Originally Posted by phishin phool View Post
    See what you started You are the original Super Duper master
    But they still don't know the secret...........................

Quote Originally Posted by Kelster View Post
    But they still don't know the secret...........................
    Ok, what IS the secret? That's a pretty deep water table, and that is a pretty heavy piece of hardware. How do you handle that super duper or castmaster to catch those bluegill. I read that the bluegill is related to the large mouth bass, but that it generally likes it's bait to come to it, and yet these are lures that rely entirely on their swimming pattern for appeal. I am wonder, what IS the secret?

Cartman- Sent you a PM

I just got a 1 1/8 501 super duper today the reflective silver and a 1/8oz silver kastmaster. Can you guys share the secret?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast