Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Marina Del Rey 1/2 day for $25. Exp 11/29/12. Incl rental/tackle.

Default Marina Del Rey 1/2 day for $25. Exp 11/29/12. Incl rental/tackle.

hey since nobody has posted this...

http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals...es/Other/17958

here's the MDR Sportfishing website:
    http://mdrsf.com/

Highlights
    For $25 per person, spend 4.5 hours at sea with Marina del Rey Sportfishing, regularly $49
    Departing from Marina del Rey, this deep sea fishing excursion includes bait, rod and reel rental and tackle
    Try to catch numerous types of gamefish in the Santa Monica Bay, like halibut, barracuda and yellowtail
    Trips depart at 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. daily
    Marina del Rey Sportfishing earns a 4.5-star average Yelp rating
    Or for $49, get this deal for 2 people, regularly $98

The Deal
    Embark on a half-day guided fishing trip from Marina del Rey for $25 per person with Marina del Rey Sportfishing, rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Yelp. This deep sea fishing excursion comes with bait, rod and reel rental and tackle and is regularly $49.

Aboard a U.S. Coast Guard-licensed vessel, trip-goers will fish in Santa Monica Bay, from Rocky Point to the south up to Point Dume to the north. The numerous types of seasonal gamefish currently biting include halibut, sand bass, calico bass, barracuda, white sea bass and yellowtail.

Choose from two trips daily at 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.; trips last about 4.5 hours. Food and drink are available onboard for cash purchase.

Or for $49, get the trip for two people, regularly $98.

Terms and Conditions
    Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 29, through Nov. 29, 2012. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Trips subject to weather. A fishing license is not included with this deal. You can purchase a license on board the boat or here. Anyone 16 years old or older must have a fishing license in the state of California. Tax, gratuity and a $5 fuel surcharge per person are not included -- cash only. Valid only on 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. departures; not valid on twilight trips. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. Coolers, ice chests and alcoholic beverages not permitted on the boat.

as of my post, 67 people have bought this deal. I have only gone deep sea once for rockfishing... so I don't know much about this particular place.

It looks like their normal 1/2 day trip price is $39 for adults, but this does not include rod/reel rental and tackle.

Hope this helps someone out here...

Cool Thanks! The last charted boat I went out on was the "Happy Man." Everyone was real happy! we caught so many fish! That was years ago! Thanks for the post! gonna check it out.

i picked up 4 of them and i also had 10 dollar off certs for travel zoo. Not bad for $15 :D

Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    i picked up 4 of them and i also had 10 dollar off certs for travel zoo. Not bad for $15 :D
    How do you get $10 off certs for travel zoo?

Nice! I'm glad to see 2 people took advantage of this deal on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
    How do you get $10 off certs for travel zoo?
    they screwed up and gave me a few freebies