Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 05 / 30 Another Great Trip w/Tailman on his Rubber Ducky and catching Garrrrrrrr

Default 05 / 30 Another Great Trip w/Tailman on his Rubber Ducky and catching Garrrrrrrr

I'm starting to get jealous Ron, your consuming a lot of my fishing buddies time? Good for you guys, fish alot, catch a lot! fine job.

I love the background shots of the BB, when i was in Vetnam I seen the New Jersey firing her big guns, when they hit it looked like a nuk went off big mushroom cloud and all somthing I will never forget. I need a few rgings befor i can get out with you for some salt water actionkeep up the reports.

66 degree's ! Nice. Great pics there.
    DR

Hi Tunaslam,

Nah ! I know you better .... you don't have a jealous bone in your body !! Really lucky not to be tied down with an important job such as yourself to do in your company .... as you are presently. There'll be a time when days-off come more easily !!

Await your next adventure,

tsurikichi

Nice lots of fish, warm water, you saw the boat. Bring it on.

Hi tracker16,

You're quite welcome. For those interested, there's some archival film of her firing off the 16 inchers on the internet.

Await a report on your first trip out this season,

JapanRon

Hi DockRat,

Actually it was just 68 at the south entrance to the breakwater with cuda thrashing and birds swirling.

JapanRon

Hi Armofisher818,

Hope my PM'ed suggestions were of value. The fishys are there and soon will be the time to build up both boating and SW fishing hours on the water. Look forward to what contributions you'll offer in the coming season !!

JapanRon

JapanRon,

Thanks for the awesome report as usual! I'm gonna try out that split-ring tip on the lead heads this weekend!

Andrew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast