Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 NBA Finals

Boston blew their chance last night and I doubt they can take game 7 in Miami. OKC vs. Miami is going to be a good series.

Can Lebron replicate his 45 point, 15 rebound, and 5 dime performance on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    OKC vs. Miami is going to be a good series.
    Yeah, no old dinosaurs like Garnett and Duncan running the court. Finally we have some youth and athleticism in the Finals, and the corpses are where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by superbigfish View Post
    hat's too bad there's a bunch of Skip Bayless personalities in the world....
    You see this one?

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/...33175684313088

"Did tonight prove that Lebron is clutch? HECK no."

What a moron. He tried to say that it wasn't a pressure game, thus his performance wasn't clutch.

An elimination game, on the road? Not a pressure game?

Sometimes I wonder why people like Skip Bayless have any presence in the media, with the moronic statements that they make, then I look at the who his employer is and it all makes sense.

And, can you imagine if Lebron had the game Paul Pierce had last night? The haters would come out of the woodworks to analyze why he sucks, but apparently other individuals can choke and it'll be forgiven.

Unless you're Lebron of course.

Congratulations, Miami.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12