Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hobie Mirage - Is It Worth It?

I got two I have a Bass Pro FS 10 and a Malibu Stealth, the paddle is not an issue you hook up and it goes in your lap or between your legs, Hobies are great but I have a float tube I use for kicking not to knock on the Hobie guys lol Craigslist is a great place to find a deal search the San Diego page.

Within the last 2 years I have purchased a Scrambler, Cobra Explorer, Cobra fish n dive, Malibu Stealth, Malibu pro 2 Tandem, and I am currently riding a Prowler. Just so I could find a yak that i like and I tell you my next yak will most likely be a Outback, Mirage, or Pro Angler. I dont know why I went through so many yaks I should of just got a Hobie and been done with it.

I'm saving for the pro angler, if your gonna get a Hobie this is the Bently of Kayaks

Just got the Hobie Outback...whoa... There is no comparison, peddling to paddling!... without a doubt worth the extra $$ if you can swing it....(what a steal that $700 Outback was!!)

Quote Originally Posted by ToadsToadsOnly View Post
    Within the last 2 years I have purchased a Scrambler, Cobra Explorer, Cobra fish n dive, Malibu Stealth, Malibu pro 2 Tandem, and I am currently riding a Prowler. Just so I could find a yak that i like and I tell you my next yak will most likely be a Outback, Mirage, or Pro Angler. I dont know why I went through so many yaks I should of just got a Hobie and been done with it.
    I got my Pro Angler 3 weeks ago and 5 slug seabass later there is no way I am ever going to go back to paddling vs peddling.

I actually have to sell my Hobie due to baby on the way. Here is the link.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/boa/3190151820.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12