Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: my new tube!!!

Default my new tube!!!

I just got my new tube on thursday, but need to get all the other stuff. But their is a problem. What do i need. Its a caddis navigator 4 series(whatever that means). what kinda fins do i need? Do i really need waders? i broke it in on Pyramid lake, water was to crazy, plus i didnt have the fins.

Default Re: my new tube!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit_1
    I just got my new tube on thursday, but need to get all the other stuff. But their is a problem. What do i need. Its a caddis navigator 4 series(whatever that means). what kinda fins do i need? Do i really need waders? i broke it in on Pyramid lake, water was to crazy, plus i didnt have the fins.
    You definately need some pole holders. I've seen those at Turners and BPS. Probably the three unit combo will do just fine. Also; get a leash for the poles or fasten some floatation foam on them as long as it doesn't infringe with the line.

Check out these fins: http://www.forcefin.com/FF_PAGES/float_ ... talog.html

Fisher-of-Men

Congrats on the new tube. Some lakes require you to wear waders so you'll have to check with the lakes you intend on fishing. For fins, I'm using a pair of Creek Co. fins which are ok. Force Fins are a bit pricey IMO but they were the fins to get before the Hotspots came along. Pole holders, landing net, fish finder, etc. that's all optional.

Indeed a pole holder, a leash or floatation foam are optional; but do you really want to drop your pole and have it sink to the bottom of the lake??

A little precautionary measures saves a whole lot of heartache down the road.

Many newbee tubers have learned this lesson the hard way. :bawl:

Good luck to you out there :!:

:thumb:

Fisher-of-Men