Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Silverwood Bite

1. Default Silverwood Bite

I've never fished Silverwood and might get a crack at it soon. Has the season to get a striper from the shoreline passed? I'll be walking the shore and probably tossing lures for largemouth, but I would love a shot at a striped bass of any size. I wonder if the change in weather today will produce any fish?

Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks!

I don't recommend going this weekend. I could be wrong but the last time I went on ANY holiday during the summer it was just NUTS!! Couldn't throw a line in the water if my life depended on it. Best bet is to rent a boat if you can get there early enough. OR, you can fish from the dam. Rather than going the normal way and paying, you can divert to the left (forget exactly where) and you'll end up at the dam after a right trun...I think. It's been a couple years since I fished the dam. Lots of room and it was FREE! Good luck!