Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Big Bear Lake ??

Default Big Bear Lake ??

heading up to big bear for this upcoming memorial weekend. was wondering if anyone had any info on the fishing. going to be camping at serrano campground so was wondering how the fishing was on the fawnskin side of the lake. gonna have a bunch of kids so any info on shore fishing and was also gonna bring my tube and fly fish. wanna catch some trout. i usually tube and launch from juniper point and work that area and on up heading toward the observatory.

thanks

sound nice.. Im be out there too! be on my way on friday night.

bout fishing, Ive never had any dull time at BBL. Sorry if I cant be of help but my motto is always search and conquer

good luck, have a great time and catch lots!

Quote Originally Posted by paintsn View Post
    sound nice.. Im be out there too! be on my way on friday night.

bout fishing, Ive never had any dull time at BBL. Sorry if I cant be of help but my motto is always search and conquer

good luck, have a great time and catch lots!

are you camping at serrano too? i was mostly looking to find out a place to go on shore to take the kids so we have a decent shot at catching some trout. yeah should be a good time....good luck out there.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiyasdad View Post
    are you camping at serrano too? i was mostly looking to find out a place to go on shore to take the kids so we have a decent shot at catching some trout. yeah should be a good time....good luck out there.
    I was up there last weekend and crappie were wide open. So if you want to get the kids on fish go for crappie. And if you want the kids to get into a fish that fights get some masa(tamales flour) and put on you line with no weight and you will get into some big carp.