Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $40 dollar Halibut

Post #2. Thank-you for your constructive criticism.
    God bless and have a good day.

Thanks and same to you. Now go and catch some fish!

Oooo lets hate on what little post someone has at least his head is straight and was also able to peel the truth from ur post '"i bet it would be cool if u lost another lc"

Yep! Truth's out, cat's out of the bag...I was out for that bird. I have a whole lot more LC's left so I'll go out again tomorrow looking for more bird to hit with my LC.

Stand by for the report hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by headcase881 View Post
    Oooo lets hate on what little post someone has at least his head is straight and was also able to peel the truth from ur post '"i bet it would be cool if u lost another lc"

headcase really needs his head checked out, not smart talking smack like that lol

Im not talking smack im just giving the bird the voice it desverves after being harassed by this guy so just remember guys this is there home and its only our hobby please have respect for the wild life is all im getting at

Alright bro we gotcha! Thanks for the heads up 881. I'll keep that in mind the next time I kill another Halibut Friday and some yellowtail Monday.

Small minded people like u with a lack of intelligence dont undertsand the choice of being a humane person
    Last edited by headcase881; 05-24-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Dang! I'd hate for you to know what I did or what happened when I was in Iraq in 2003-2006 then hahahaha

It's cool dude. Let's keep this about fishing instead of your personal feelings towards me okay.
    Last edited by Re8elmonk0341; 05-24-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Hey man we dont gotta go there i have nothing against our troops. I have no more to say to u good day

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast