Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: local creeks

Default local creeks

hey eveybody can someone tell me a couple local creeks to fish i live in la crescenta ,and i dont want it to be to far maybe like 20 min drive thank you,and if you do let me know how to get there that would be great.thank you

TF,

As I've found out, it's very difficult for people to divulge information like the one you seek, mostly because how an ecosystem can get hammered quite quickly in a location like Southern California.

I've found a great tool in Google Earth. You can do a bit of searching and find local spots yourself, or do a bit of investigating on the DFG website to find out what streams they stock as well.

Good luck!

I'll pop the popcorn...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    TF,

As I've found out, it's very difficult for people to divulge information like the one you seek, mostly because how an ecosystem can get hammered quite quickly in a location like Southern California.

I've found a great tool in Google Earth. You can do a bit of searching and find local spots yourself, or do a bit of investigating on the DFG website to find out what streams they stock as well.

Good luck!
    Yeah, what he said.

Google Earth is a fisherman's best friend.

Just wait a while...there's always a few that love to share very specific information about where you can go. Did you want creeks with people wall to wall or an isolated one that you could fish for 14" Browns by yourself all day?

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Did you want creeks with people wall to wall or an isolated one that you could fish for 14" Browns by yourself all day?

I'll take Creeks With People Wall to Wall for $600, Alex.

DS, LO-F'ing-L!!!

8. Default

Ding ding ding we have a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Ding ding ding we have a winner!
    Is that Irvine on opening day?

DarkShadow high five on the info-graphic!