Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T. A few good trips!

Nice report Robert.
    I wish our water would stay steady. I heard today it has dropped into the mid 50s again Now with all the wind the water is gonna get all smegged out again.

Keep at it buddy and so will I
    WWO

Damn, nice Robert! Low your reports bro.

There's no doubt in my mind that the fish in the Southern Section had better be ready for you robert.

I'm looking forward to more of your reports and i'm sure the SWAT leaderboard is going to list your name in all categories.

Default Ladies and Gentlemen, in this corner we have Palegic Fish and in.........

................this corner we have ..."THE SLAYER!"
    Nice job Robert, there must be some tax detuctions for your fishing based on the amount of time invested????

Thanks for sharing........conditions improve by Sun........

Can't complain working near the beach. Nice pics.

Allways helps to get your feet in the sand and wet a line.
    Some great looking catches there Robert !!

Guys, you can't roll white sea bass around on the dry sand to take pictures, that fish is likely dead. Sea bass are not as tough as YFCs or calicos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Dunev View Post
    Thanks for the report Robert!!

You have a very nice variation of fish there. You look like you have been putting in some good time on the sand, even if only for an hour or two. Wow the water is up to 66?!?! I didn't realize how quickly it was warming up. You seem to be doing very well this year so far, keep up the good work!

Thanks for the pics,
    Lucas
    Hey Lucas,
    I've been lucky lately.
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    Hi ya "Brother" murrieta angler,

Hey Robert.....what a fun report brother! I like the quick fishing up date! Great variety pack!
    First-of-all...."Congratulations"....not only for taking every opportunity to hit the salt and for landing a legal Hali ...but for your almost legal WSB! WTG!!

I've been up here at Big Bear Lake since last Friday (until this coming Friday) and have been landing 1 1/4 to 2 1/2 lb trout off my private dock. It's just not the same as hitting the salt water species...ya know what I mean brotha?? I've been implementing the bait-n-wait and lure casting methods of fishing....way too easy and no where near the fight! I miss the fight!

Reading your reports ....sorta makes me home sick for some salt water action and can't wait to get back to the salt!

Thanx brotha for the great fish reports of yourself and with Frank showing his fat Cabbie with pic's!
    You have always been a very generous individual who has always openly shared knowledge with others....thanx Brotha!

SP Dan <"))><
    Howdy Dan,
    You've been up there for a while now, you should have enough trout to feed a whole S.W.A.T. family now.
    Hope you're having fun and I'm sure I will be seeing you in the near future...
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Lager View Post
    nice work out there!
    i gotta go out & get me a WSB one of these days. they sound like a lot of fun
    Hello Jim,
    When things mello out shoot me a PM and we'll see if "WE" can't get you on one...
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Good to read a report from you Robert! Good day out! Thanks for sharing!

Hitts
    What's up Hitts!?
    Hope things are well over your way...
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Good to see that the enemies on the southern flank have a reason to hide in the fox holes and trenches lately. Awesome job Roberto....Keep up the daily assault. Nice mix you got there!
    Congrats on the legal halibut too brotha!
    Hola Mike,
    Things were getting nice, now look...
    Hopefully conditions will be nice for Memorial Day.
    I expect to see reports from alot of S.W.A.T. for that day.
    Take Care Bro,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Nice job Roberto! Great mix of fish... You're starting to creep up the S.W.A.T. Leader Board bro.
    Hey Arturo,
    Thanks, I'm getting tired of looking at the back of your head, as well as Mikes...
    You taking the whole 3 day weekend off?!
    Let me know,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by iLLest View Post
    Sweet job Roberto!
    thats a nice chunk of different species + a nice WSB to top it off.
    Thanks for the report bro, see you soon. ;)
    Thanks Frank,
    We will definately hit it up next week. Supposed to be really nice conditions starting next tuesday.
    We'll see how it turns out...
    Take Care,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    Dude...I'm speechless (for once).
    Hello Don,
    Thanks Bro,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Native Gal View Post
    MA,
    SWEET lil bag o' mix. Cool that work has you so close to the surf, thus giving us some cool reports. Keep em' coming. Always love the WSB!

NG
    Well Hello Marguerite...
    Hope things are going well on the East Coast...
    Thank you for the kind words,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    Nice report Robert.
    I wish our water would stay steady. I heard today it has dropped into the mid 50s again Now with all the wind the water is gonna get all smegged out again.

Keep at it buddy and so will I
    WWO
    Smegged...
    I haven't heard that term in a long time!!!
    It will get better again, I promise...
    Your Friend,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
    Damn, nice Robert! Low your reports bro.
    Thanks Rithy,
    Now that you know where they are at, go get more...
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON View Post
    There's no doubt in my mind that the fish in the Southern Section had better be ready for you robert.

I'm looking forward to more of your reports and i'm sure the SWAT leaderboard is going to list your name in all categories.
    thanks terry,
    but I think Mike has the Halibut lead locked up...
    If I can just get a tuna from the shore, maybe I can take the exotic species category...
    See you soon,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Nipple Twister View Post
    ................this corner we have ..."THE SLAYER!"
    Nice job Robert, there must be some tax detuctions for your fishing based on the amount of time invested????

Thanks for sharing........conditions improve by Sun........
    Hey John,
    I only get the gas write off for tax deductions...
    Good to see you next to me on the WSB leader board...
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Can't complain working near the beach. Nice pics.
    Oh,
    Not complaining at all...
    But you know this already DR...
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Newfishsmell View Post
    Allways helps to get your feet in the sand and wet a line.
    Some great looking catches there Robert !!
    Thanks Chuck,
    Just a little hard to get the feet wet with waders on...
    Last time I was bare foot was at Cherry Beach...
    I was in the water for 2 hours , when someone came up to me and said the water was polluted from the day before...
    Not what I wanted to hear, especially when I had a cut on my foot!
    Thanks for reading,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by KID CREOLE View Post
    Guys, you can't roll white sea bass around on the dry sand to take pictures, that fish is likely dead. Sea bass are not as tough as YFCs or calicos.
    Kid,
    At first I was going to retaliate with some unkind words.
    But, after some thought I know you are just looking out for the best interest of the fish.
    I will give you a small report on that particular fish.

Tuesday, May 22nd.
    ...after I was done taking some pictures I carefully removed the LC from the fishes mouth.
    One of the trebles nicked the fishes gill, that's why there was blood in one of the pictures.
    I put the WSB back in the water and watched it swim off.
    I stayed in the area for a little while longer, knowing that this type of fish is on the soft side.
    Sure enough, I looked to my left and it was breaching like a whale.
    I went on shore, put my stuff down and got back in the water to help the fish.
    After a few minutes I thought that the fish wasn't going to make it, but all of a sudden it took off and I felt sure it was going to be okay.
    I still stuck around that area for another 15 minutes, just to be sure and saw no sign of the fish.
    Does that make you feel better Kid?!
    Robert
    <><

What's with some of these guys saying what they're saying on our reports (read my report from yesterday) and not knowing the full story. They can show more class and just shoot a PM but they want to show their ***** and make a public statement to boost up their post counts.

I would figure someone like you, who have many many....I say again MANY fish under your belt especially WSB's would know how to handle and release a fish properly.

I didn't even pay it no mind when I saw the blood....because you just put a hook thru its mouth....there will be some blood. Hahaha. If they want, try putting a treble hook in their mouth and see what happens.

ANYWAYS. great 'port, great come back and hope to see you on the Sansa someday soon Robert!
    Last edited by Re8elmonk0341; 05-24-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast