Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get well letthemfeelthesteelegary

I think his phone took a beating in the CRASH,,,,,,,,,,left msgs for him to call as soon as possible.

How bought it HIRO,,,,,,,Hows he doing???????Keep us posted please!

Miss ya GAWY,,,,Get well bro,,praying for ya!

SCOTT

Wow! That really sucks! Sorry to hear about Gary's injurys. I hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Thanks everyone, I really mean that...good to know people wish you well when your down (but not out)

Gonna be many more rough days n nights but I'm doing much better than I was a few days ago...I had some screwed up side affects from pain meds but since a recent med change things are more tolerable....

If I spend much more time on my sisters couch I'll have to get a MARIAGE LICENCE FOR THE COUCH : ) HA HA HA

Surgery should not be necessary but I'll see a neuro surgeon speciallist for further evaluation next week...

Most likely will need to wear this brace they gave me for probably 3 months.... (looks like kEVLAR Bulletproof vest)

still suffering but I'll get through it..

Thanks a heap to you all for the well wishes...

I DO meaN THIS:

Go slay some fish...some hawgs...do it...and do it often...it'll make me happy living vicariously through you all...

It'll be a while but I look forward to my return to the carnage..the fish may have some easy going nights for NOW..

BUT
    When I return...they will not know I'm coming and think I'm still resting....

THEN

BAM

Hookup !
    and the fish will be like.....

WTF ?

Is that him ?

OUCH...that hook sticking out of freddy's lip tells me it's no longer safe : )

Thanks AGAIN everyone...

I really appreciate it...

Go get some in my honor...

PLEASE !

Gary
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 05-25-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Gary, wishing you a speedy recovery, tight lines....

Get well Gary, sorry to hear about your misfortune....

TD

Keep that positive attitude Gary, keep grinding and get well! You are an asset to this board!

thanks again to everyone for the good thoughts and kind words....getting better each day..but it's a rough go

Not sure how long it will be befor I return to shedding blood though...gotta be sure I tread lightly and heal properly...

I still look forward to all of your reports and sucesses....I am reliant on you all to go get yo SLAY ON...

If I can't be out there please go and let them know theres no vacation for them (LMAO)

go get em boys : )

Gary

P.S.
    to those who have my phone #..

send me a text so I can lock your # back into my phone....I wasn't able to retrieve the programmed #'s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12