Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guide trip fri jon -amara a 10 yr old gets her fishing trip of her life

Default Guide trip fri jon -amara a 10 yr old gets her fishing trip of her life

jon got a hold of me after talking to sidified ,we set up a date as close to the new moon as possible. i got ther a little before them and got everything ready,we got there stuffon the boat and off we went.got over to the area cruised around for a while metering for were the schools were at, found them dropped anchor and got some lines in the water so amara could fight her first fish ever. it wasnt long and the action started, after a couple couple farm jobs and coaching she started fishing like a pro ,she paid attention to everything to told her and the fish count started.the first ones were super dinks we threw back then they started getting bigger.we did real well until about noon then a big wind came and made the fishing very tough,she wacked a couple more then we were done.we did a lap around the lake so they both could see everything . we got bacxk to the marina ,i pulled the boat out we went to the fish cleaning station and i showed them how to clean stripers and holdover trout, the trout had some great orange meat. we paked up there trout and striper fillets in zip locks put them in some think ice bags and iced them up for the ride home,,,,,,,thankyou jon ,amara, and of coarse sid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bob your making lasting friendships and great fishing to remeber by many.What a happy smile.she will rember this trip forever.

Only Bob can turn a cute and innocent 10 year old girl into a striper killing machine!

Look at the smiles and lack of fear as she holds up the biggest. Good for her!!!!

Once again Bob, you have shown why you are the Striper, Bass, trout, and kitty killing machine.

well done !

Capt'n

THERES NOTHING BETTER THAN SEEING A YOUNG PERSON GET TO FIGHT AND LAND THERE FIRST FISH OF THERE LIFE,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

Those moments are priceless!!! Great job TO

thank you guys ,i live for those moments in my fishing career,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey, that's so great, Bob! Thanks for showing them a great time on the water... that even included catching!!
    Sid

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    THERES NOTHING BETTER THAN SEEING A YOUNG PERSON GET TO FIGHT AND LAND THERE FIRST FISH OF THERE LIFE,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,
    no words CAN TRULY DESCRIBE THAT but well said Bob : )

Nice work,
    Gary

Nice job puttying Amara on her first fish.

Great report!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast