Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crestliner for sale, whats a fair price?

Great, what is gas consumption on that inboard?

Quote Originally Posted by DrePSP View Post
    Great, what is gas consumption on that inboard?
    The only time i really checked it for mpg, was when i took a bunch of my daughters friends to the lake for her birthday and we pulled the tube with 3 people on it for many full throttle starts, for about 5 hours, and it got 4 mpg. (milage done on etrex gps) whicj i here is good for a boat. but when i was trolling and fishing all day at lake crowley, and then went to top it off at the end of the day, it only took less than 3 gallons.

I like the trolling gas consumption. I think on boats you do gallons per hour on full throttle. but troilling looks good. how big is a gas tank? what do you think i would use up in DVL on a 8 hr day. Lets say trolling for 4 hours and maybe few back and forh trips at cruising speed. thanks for your fast replies

Quote Originally Posted by DrePSP View Post
    I like the trolling gas consumption. I think on boats you do gallons per hour on full throttle. but troilling looks good. how big is a gas tank? what do you think i would use up in DVL on a 8 hr day. Lets say trolling for 4 hours and maybe few back and forh trips at cruising speed. thanks for your fast replies
    probably 3 or 4 gallons. its a 30 gallon tank. i am actually going to dvl july 5th. gonna rent a boat instead of bringing mine though. will save me $100 in gas. cause i am going to b out that way for a few days, and driving my truck around all that time gets expensive.

Sold, sold, sold,
    gonna miss her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123